02 9484 1574
Cherrybrook, New South Wales
Alan Nolan’s Coaching, Massage & Fitness Clinic.
Treatment of various injuries through Sports, Deep tissue, Remedial Massage
Alan Nolan's Coaching, Massage and Fitness clinic
- Treatment of various injuries through deep tissue, remedial therapy.
- Manage various rehabilitation programs.
- Manage quality of life programs for Para Quads.
- Sports Therapist to The Kings School
- Sports Therapist to the Sydney Football Club ( 2005/6)
- Diploma of Sports Therapies
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Diploma of Engineering Surveying
- Diploma of Survey Drafting
- Accreditation with Australian Track & Field Coaches Association — Level 4 Sprints / Middle Distance
- Year 3 Bachelor of Health Science
- Fitness Leader
- Personal Trainer Cert 4
- Attained Level 4 Coaching Accreditation in Sprints Middle Distance.
- Been appointed Club Coach at UTS Northern Suburbs Athletic Club. supervising Sprint & Middle Distance Groups.
- Developed programs for elite athletes.
- Developed athletes from school standard to Australian Championship level.
- Developed conditioning programs for tennis players on the world circuit.
- Adviser to local sporting teams on training programs.
- Travelled with teams to various Australian & overseas venues.
- Middle distance coach at Saint Igiatius College.
- Northern Suburbs Little A’s coaching coordinator.
- In 2003 has coached the Australian U-20 800m Champion for females
- In 2003 has coached an athlete that has qualified for World Youth X- Country Championships in Paris — France in 2004
- A female tennis player make the top 400 AlP rankings