Homoeopathic Wellness, run by Maxime Dawson (Classical Homoeopath) operates a clinic in the Fremantle area on Monday (10am-4.00pm) & Saturday morning (9:30am - 1pm).
Maxime is a Classical Homoeopath and has been in the field of Natural Medicine for over 20 years providing solutions for client's existing health problems. Clients come to see her with a variety of different conditions varying from skin problems to fertility issues and also more serious mental & emotional disorders to name but a few. Each client is treated individually with Homeopathic medicines specially suited to treat their specific conditions. Treatment plans are adjusted to meet individual needs - this is the true meaning of HOLISTIC treatments and you can be certain this is true of Maxime's approach to each client.
Maxime specialises in Children, Women's Hormonal Health, Pregnancy & Birth and Homoeo-prophylaxis.
Maxime has also had a great deal of experience and success treating both mental/emotional and physical conditions, particularly anxiety, depression & problems with sleep in both children and adults.
Maxime is an intuitive healer, with good interpersonal skills. She is a compassionate & emphatic alternative health care practitioner who relates well to her clients and successfully helps them to achieves their health goals. Services provided at Homoeopathic Wellness:
Functional Diagnostic Testing:
- Treatment of Acute & Chronic conditions with Homoeopathy
- Homoeopathic Prophylaxis
- Nutritional medicine
- Mercury & Heavy Metal Detoxification/Chelation Therapy
- Flower Essences (Bach flowers & Australian Bush Essences)
- Spa Food Detox
- Weight Loss programs
- Detoxification programs
- Vortex Healing & Energetic Re-balancing
- Lifestyle advice & counseling
SPECIALTY AREAS & SERVICES OFFERED
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)
- Hormone Profiles
- Lipid Profiles
- Metabolic Profiles
- Nutritional Profiles
- IgG Food Sensitivity Profiles
- Genetic Diagnostic Testing (MTHFR, DNA Dose, Coeliac Gene Test, Haemochromatosis
- Thyroid function testing (TSH, Thyroid Antibodies, fT3, fT4, rT3)
- Adrenal Hormone Profile
- Gut function tests (urine & stool analysis)
- Complete Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA)
- 3 & 5 day Parasite testing
- Liver function tests
- Metabolic profile testing
- Zinc tally test
- General Pathology
Maxime was a member of the former Australian Vaccination Network (AVN) now Skeptics Vaccination Network (SVA) and offersHomoeopathic Prophylaxis Programs
for infants, children & adults, Maxime uses the Homoeo-prophylaxis protocol based on Issac Golden's most recent research. Homoeopathic travel immunisations are also available.
Maxime also practices Nutritional Medicine
and gives nutritional & lifestyle advice. Nutritional Therapy aims to determine individual levels of optimal nutrition and provide the most appropriate dietary protocol for the individual, making use of supplements where necessary. All Maxime's consultations will include advice on dietary protocols and with any dietary advice/protocols special attention is given to food allergies and the effect of pH on the body.
For difficult & hard to treat cases Maxime recommends the use of pathology and Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HMAT)
to identify the obstacles to cure. For HMAT a small portion of hair is taken from the hair line and sent away for laboratory testing to determine the presence of heavy metals in the body and/or mineral deficiencies.
Maxime provides a support program and also specializes in women's Health and offers a support program using Homoeopathic medicines for women undergoing IVF and fertility treatment
. Maxime uses Homoeopathic remedies & nutritional medicine to prepare the body prior to embryo transfer and during the implantation phase. Maxime then continues with a Holistic approach to support women throughout their treatment and pregnancies, using a combination of Homoeopathic medicine, flower essence's, nutritional supplements & on-going counseling support. Maxime has a much success with this protocol helping women to achieve their dream of having a baby.
Maxime also specializes in Men & Women's general Hormonal Health
using diagnostic tools to determine hormonal imbalances and then offers the appropriate treatment to re-establish hormone balance.
Maxime has a very gentle and nurturing approach, whilst at the same time paying close attention to detail. Each client is treated on an individual basis, treatment protocols are adapted to suit & meet individual needs & achieve health outcomes.
Maxime uses Homoeopathic constitutional remedies to treat clients suffering with both Mental/emotional and Physical Conditions
. Constitutional treatment is deep acting and addresses the whole extent of the individual's ailment. Homoeopathic Constitutional treatment brings about true healing and is a transformative, life changing process.
Maxime also treats acute and sub-acute conditions
in adults and children using Homoeopathic medicines and other healing modalities if necessary.MAXIME HAS ALSO HAD EXPERIENCE IN TREATING THE THE FOLLOWNG CONDITIONS:
REASONS FOR CHOOSING HOMOEOPATHY
- Menstrual irregularities including; PMS, endometriosis, fibroids and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Menopausal symptoms e.g. hot flushes, fatigue, low libido
- Hormone Dysfunction
- Arthritis (Osteo & Rhematoid)
- Digestive disorders including; reflux, indigestion, constipation, IBS colitis (ulcerative) and more..
- Insomnia, poor sleep
- Stress & anxiety
- Poor concentration & memory
- ADD and ADHD
- Autism & sensory issues (SPD)
- Fatigue & low energy
- Weight Loss
- Prostate disorders & other male reproductive issues e.g. low libido
- Eczema, psoriasis, acne & other skin problems
- Hay fever, sinusitis, rhinitis & ear infections
- Poor immune function, auto-immune disorders
- Teeth problems
- Re-occurring colds & flu
- Reoccurring tonsillitis & ear infections
- Detoxification protocols
- Homoeopathy is a safe and effective healing modality which uses non-toxic medicines free from side effects.
- Homoeopathy supports the body on all levels and works with the bodys own innate healing powers.
- Homeopathy treats each case individually and holistically, time is taken to understand the client and his presenting condition, tailoring medicines to suit him and the vibration of his disease.
- Homoeopathic medicines so not suppress the bodys vital functions.
- Homoeopathic medicines boost the immune system and help to detoxify the body through its channels of elimination thus improving overall health.
- Homoeopathy can effectively treat childhood illnesses allowing children to recover more quickly and be healthier afterwards with a stronger immune system.
HOMOEOPATHIC CONSULTATIONS PRICE LIST
$130 adult (1.5 hours)
$90 children up to 12yrs. (1 hour)
$90 adult (45mins- 1 hour)
$70 child (30-45 mins)
For Initial consultations 1 Homoeopathic remedy is included in the price, if additional remedies are needed they will incur an extra cost. For Homoeopathic Follow-up appointment's remedies are NOT included in consultation fee, and will incur and extra cost.
Cost of Homoeopathic Remedies
4mls small pillules $7
15mls Glass Pillules (single remedy) $15
15mls Glass Pillules (formula) $20
25mls Glass liquid (single remedy) $25
25mls Glass Liquid (formula) $30
50mls Glass Liquid (single) $40
50mls Glass Liquid (formula) $45
Flower Essences $30
HEALTH FUND REBATES AVAILABLE
(All major health funds)
The immunisation program is according to ISSAC GOLDEN'S recognized prophylaxis protocol
$230 For single kit (covers one child). Kit includes remedies, protocol literature & status sheet, 30 minute consultation and follow-up telephone support.
$310 For double kit (covers two children). Kit includes remedies, protocol literature & status sheet for two children, 1 hour consultation and follow-up telephone support.
PREGNANACY & BIRTH KITS
$140 Kits include 16 Homoeopathic remedies especially suited for pregnancy & child birth, detailed information leaflet and 30 minute consultation included.
FIRST AID REMEDY KITS
$150 Kits include 20 Homoeopathic FIRST AID remedies for acute & first aid situations, includes detailed information leaflet.
INFANT REMEDY KITS
$75 Kits include 5 Homoeopathic remedies especially suited for infants. For conditions of early infancy including (but not limited to); colic, reflux, teething, sleeping, crying & restlessness detailed information leaflet and 30 minute consultation included.
TRAVEL REMEDY KITS
$110 Kits include 10 Homoeopathic remedies for TRAVEL, including Prophylaxis remedies. Information leaflet included.
TELEPHONE & SKYPE CONSULTATIONS
Acute cases taken by telephone consultation.
(30 minutes) $60
(I hour) $90
Reflexology is a complementary therapy that is based on the theory that different points and areas on the feet, lower leg, hands, face and ears correspond with different areas of the body. Reflexology applies gentle but firm pressure to these reflex points which correspond to every organ, gland, tissue (muscle & bone), cell & structure in the body.
Reflexology is an ancient therapy which has been practiced for over 5000 years! The reflex points on the hands and feet are rooted in both Eastern & Western Philosophy and has been known to have profound effects on the body & mind;
- aids relaxation
- improve mood
- releases tension
- enhances sleep
- improves general well-being
Reflexology allowing the body & mind to cope better with the stresses that life can bring.
REFLEXOLOGY FOR PREGNANCY, LABOUR & BIRTH
- Reflexology is also helpful in Pregnancy and may help to alleviate some of the uncomfortable symptoms.
- Reflexology is also helpful during Labour & Birth to help with Pain Management.
- Reflexology can be used to Induce Labour (post 40) using TCM Acu-pressure points located on the feet, lower legs & hands.
REFLEXOLOGY FOR BABIES & CHILDREN
Reflexology is a safe, gentle natural option for calming and nurturing babies and children. Babies and children benefit enormously from this gentle hands-on therapy. Benefits of Reflexology may include: boosting their immune system and supporting their growth, promoting their general well-being as well as bringing relief from a range of childhood ailments including; the symptoms of reflux, colic, teething, bed-wetting, growing pains, sleep problems, anxiety and more...
REFLEXOLOGY PRICE LIST
A Reflexology treatment are approximately 1 hour 15 min.
$90 (1 hr, 15 mins)
Child (under 12 years)
$60 (40 minutes)
Labour Induction (post 40 weeks)
$90 (1 hr, 15 mins)
All Reflexology treatments include a detoxifying foot soak & complimentary Herbal tea prior to treatment.
Contact Maxime for an appointment on: 0403 908 414