Maya Baranowska Adapted Yoga Teacher
I teach yoga to people with unique needs. Working both as a yoga teacher and a support worker I have learned that many people require their own program and approach to asana (physical yoga) practise. My goal is to enable them safe and personalised way of doing yoga.
With me you can:
- improve your fitness
- make your body stronger, more flexible and agile
- release stress accumulated in your muscles
- improve your mental wellbeing
- train your mind to be more peaceful and focused
- increase your body awareness
- improve your mood
- become more resilient
- learn how to decrease an impact of stress on your wellbeing
- be a healthier and happier version of yourself.
location: at your home or in a studio/ hired space
participants: only you or a family class (i.e. a group of friends of a similar level of fitness who want to practise together)
bookings: each class separately or in a cycle of 10 classes (discount applies)
For all enquiries contact us today!
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now