Remedial Massage, Reflexology
Servicing areaBellbowrie, Kenmore & Indooroopilly areas
Remedial Massage can be for relaxing or to treat various ailments and dysfunctions in the body such as
- tension headaches and migraines
- lower back pain
- neck and shoulder pain (whiplash injuries)
- jaw pain
- physical and emotion stress
- stiff and painful joints (hips, knees, ankles, feet)
- and many other physical conditions
Massage can assist to recover from injuries, relieve pain whether acute or chronic and mobilise stiffened joints.
Massage may be combined with other therapies such as Myofascial Release, Craniosacral Therapy and Trigger Point to enhance a treatment.
Reflexology is an enjoyable and very relaxing therapy using gentle or strong thumb and finger pressure on hundreds of reflex points on the feet and/or hands.
Some of the benefits are:
- improves the function of all body systems
- balances and calms nervous system
- improves circulation
- improves digestion and elimination
- boosts the immune system (lymphatic function)
- balances glandular system (hormones)
- increases energy levels
- relieves stress and tension in the body
- improves quality of sleep
- relieves headaches and sinusitis
- works well with other therapies and orthodox medicine
Reflexology is based on the principle that all parts of the body reflect the whole. The body has an innate intelligence which is working all the time to restore health and wellbeing.
Reflexology can be used to treat all ages including babies, children and the elderly.
- Diploma Of Remedial Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Diploma Of Reflexology & Certificate In Maternity Reflexology
- Craniosacral Therapy (caa Lvl 1-6 & Upledger Lvl 1-3)
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Trigger Point Therapy
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now