Melbourne Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapies
Servicing area: Airport West, Victoria
Aromatouch Technique is a bodywork therapy that utilizes therapeutic grade essential oils which are applied to the spine, neck and shoulders in light, feathery strokes. This technique was developed to serve people with neuropathy or who were in great pain, unable to tolerate the touch of even a light massage.
The AromaTouch Technique is an amazing & beautiful clinical application of essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to help stimulate and balance the body, mind & spirit. The technique is divided into four sections & focuses on:
- Stress Management & Relaxation
- Detoxification & Immune Support
- Inflammation & Pain Relief
- Balance of body, mind & spirit
The AromaTouch Technique improves well being by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic balance. The technique is simple and intuitive yet profound and uses doTERRA's Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils for an unparalleled grounding experience.
The essential oils used in this therapy are from the Do Terra company;
- Balance Blend is used for grounding the body's energy,
- Lavender - Helps relax and calm.
- Tea Tree oil (Melaleuca) - Provides immune support.
- On Guard Blend - Supports healthy immune function
- Aromatouch Blend - Relaxes muscles and calms tension
- Deep Blue Blend - Eases achy joints and sore muscles
- Wild Orange - Energizes and revitalizes
- Peppermint -Eases breathing and aids digestion.
The Aromatouch Technique has been shown to have systemic benefits in treating chronic pain, neuropathy and other diseases as well as improving overall health and well being. To learn more about the many benefits and uses for therapeutic grade essential oils or to purchase oils, click here
FEES & CHARGES
The investment into profound healing and relaxation is $65