03 9889 8097
924 Riversdale Rd
Surrey Hills VIC 3127
We are a team of medical and allied health professionals who are passionate about empowering individuals to overcome their health concerns and to achieve health and wellbeing through a variety of different therapies.
About Merge Health
Welcome to Merge Health
Our unique combination of complementary and conventional therapies provide the best possible healthcare to individuals who are looking for real and effective results.
- Dr Oscar Moreno Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor, Acupuncturist.
- Samantha Van Dort IVF Support, Fertility & Womens Health Naturopath.
- Stephanie Gadsden Naturopath, MiCBT, GAPS & MINDD Practitioner, Founding Director.
- Jad Patrick Naturopath, Mindfulness Practitioner, Counsellor.
- Kate McCandless Naturopath, Nutritionist, G.A.P.S & MINDD Practitioner, Founding Director.
- Jess Milan Receptionist, Naturopath-in-Training.
- Dr Wesley Ang Integrative & BioBalance Doctor.
- Anastasia Allimonos Relaxation Massage Therapist
- Dr Marina McPherson Integrative GP
- Jade Walker Naturopath, Foodie Extraordinaire
- Jayne Sauvarin Remedial Masseur, Holistic Skin Therapist
- Tania Delahoy Medical Scientist
- Adrian Brown Functional Myotherapist
- Bonny Chow Integrative Dietitian
- Marina Martic Clinical Nutritionist, Weight-Loss Expert
- Sarah Bakker Support Services Team Leader
- Shantini Iyngkaran Support Services, Naturopath-in-Training
- Madeleine Prosenica Support Services Team
- Emma Fussell Support Services Team
We begin your consultations with a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of your health so that we can implement a customised program with you. Our system is a blend of alternative and traditional therapies, non-invasive and has no side effects.
We offer you one-on-one consultation, online programs and group classes.
- Naturopathy & Nutrition
- Physical Therapies
- Coaching & Counselling
- Digestion & Detoxification
- Pain Management
- TCM & Acupuncture
- Integrative Medicine
- Kids, Fertility & Womens Health
- Infection & Disease
- Mental Health & Fatigue
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!