Michelle Bevan Naturopath & Nutritionist
Michelle is a qualified Naturopath, Nutritionist and Herbalist with a passion for helping people understand how to become healthier and learn what to avoid and why.
Her simplistic approach and love of cooking, enables her to guide others with healthier and just as importantly, tastier meal options for busy and budget conscious people.
If you would like a personalized Nutritional Treatment Plan, Michelle has a consultation room in Cleveland and also offers consultations in the comfort of your own home.
Nutritional Treatment Plans include:
- A swap list - healthier alternatives to some of your current pantry items
- Advice on which nutrients will benefit your current health conditions and why
- A list of foods that contain these nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Easy, tasty, healthy recipes that contain the beneficial foods required to improve your health
- Suggested supplements to give your body a helping hand to improve your body’s natural healing abilities
Custom made Flower Essences can also assist with a wide range of emotional and physical issues including:
- Anxiety relief
- Improving energy and motivation
- Creating restful sleep
- Custom made
Interactive “Food & Nutritional Workshops” are available on various health topics and common health issues people face:
- Eating for ADHD
- Stress and Sleep
- Boosting Immunity Through Food
- Nutrition Made Easy
- Menopause Nutrition
You can also select your own preferred topic relevant to your group or place of business.
Michelle has also published a nutritional booklet for the Bullying and Depression Prevention in Childhood course, “Healthy Eating for a Healthy Mind”.
For enquires on any of the above, please contact Michelle on: 0447 000 261
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now