Well for Life Centre for Counselling, Mindfulness and Holistic Health
35 Hume St
Crows Nest NSW 2065
Servicing area: Sydney & surrounds and via Skype Nationally & Internationally
A highly engaging and interactive 1-day workshop that covers in-depth what makes a relationship, meaningful, strong, and connected.
This workshop will help you with:
- Navigating through the daily tasks of life with constructive discussion and effective decision-making processes.
- Speaking positively to one another even through the most difficult issues.
- Understanding each other’s communicating patterns and how they help or hinder your connection with one another.
- And a lot more!
A one day intensive: 9.30 am to 4.30pm. Cost: $400 per couple. Maximum 4 Couples per workshop. Morning and Afternoon Tea is provided. BYO Lunch or buy at one of the many Crows Nest Cafes.
Peel back the layers of tension and come and join us for this 5 day retreat in the beautiful part of the world, Bali. Set in the warm, idyllic tranquillity of Ubud, Bali, this winter retreat offers a space for reflection, learning, and restoration. We will explore the role of mindfulness and creativity in the context of therapy and facilitate practical and gentle exercises to deepen creative and mindful work.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Examine the role and place of creativity in your life and work
- Connect in with your inner resources and creative potentials
- Experience how the practice of mindfulness enhances imagination, intuition and innovation
- And more!
Gearing towards awakening genuine personal and empathetic joy and expanding this heart quality to all areas of life. Incorporating Buddhist teachings of cultivating joy with the neuro-psychological sciences of the West.
This Course Covers:
Cultivating the Eight Pillars of Joy:
- Four Qualities of the Mind – perspective, humility, humour, acceptance
- Four Qualities of the Heart – forgiveness, gratitude, compassion, and generosity
- Master of Counselling
- Diploma of Homoeopathy
- Diploma of Remedial Therapies
- Accredited Mindfulness teacher
- Accredited presenter of Gawler Cancer
- Healign and Wellbeing Program
- Lecturer and Group Facilitator
Well for Life, Centre for Counselling, Mindfulness and Holistic Health offers Individual, Couple and Group Counselling and Psychotherapy with qualified, professional therapists.
Sabina Rabold at Well for Life, Centre for Counselling, Mindfulness and Holistic Health offers professional Counselling and Psychotherapy to Individuals, Couples and Groups.
Learn how to Meditate like a professional, by completing either 1,2,3 or 4 Seminar Sessions with Sabina at Mindful Awareness.