Mother Natura Holistic Health and Therapies
Servicing areaMalabar, Maroubra, Pagewood, Matraville, Little Bay, La Perouse, Botany, Coogee, Randwick, Kingsford, Glebe, Newtown, Surry Hills, Central, Paddington, Annandale, Leichhardt, Broadway, Ultimo, Erskineville
Mother Natura Holistic Health and Therapies is a naturopathic practice that can offer you a unique blend of European expertise, Australian scientific proficiency and Asian tradition, coupled with the wisdom gained through personal experience.
At Mother Natura Holistic Health and Therapies you will be embraced with warmth, listened to attentively and provided with a holistic check-up and treatment plan.
By the end of the consult you will have received top quality health advice, gained a better understanding of your health issues, feel on board with your own wellbeing and developed a renewed sense of optimism.
Because the best health results are realized when you are comfortable with your practitioner, I invite you to enjoy a free phone or in-person pre-consult assessment.
For your convenience I can consult in English, Italian or French.
Mother Natura can help you with:
- Womens and mens health
- Fertility, pregnancy and preparation for delivery
- Breast feeding and weaning
- Digestive complaints such as irritable bowel, bloating, reflux and heartburn
- Weight loss, balanced vegetarian and vegan diets, detoxification
- Cancer patients nutrition and support
- High Cholesterol and Arteriosclerosis
- Fatigue and lack of energy
- Joint pain and inflammation
- Headaches and migraines
- Mental health including stress, anxiety, depression and chronic fatigue
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia and apnea
Especially for Children
(and everyone else too):
- Respiratory conditions (sinusitis, otitis, bronchitis, coughs, sore throats, asthma)
- Immunity and related conditions such as hay fever, recurrent colds and flues
- Night awakenings
- Allergies and food sensitivities
- Parasites such as lice and pin worms
- Skin disorders such as eczema and adolescent acne
- Behavioural issues such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Cognitive and developmental disorders such as autism and learning disabilities
About Me - Elena Ballatore
- - Adv. Dipl. Nat. (ACNT, Sydney)
- Dipl. Nat. (Scuola Italiana di Medicina Olistica, Milan, Italy)
- Master of Laws - LL.M (University of Turin, Italy)
- Diplôme d'Etudes Universitaires Françaises - DEUF (University of Lyon, France)
When my son was born, his health was poor and I felt instinctively that Western medicine was not our answer. I decided to pursue my long-time passion for holistic medicine by becoming a naturopath.
Until then, I had worked first as a lawyer and, later, feeling I did not belong to the legal world, as a journalist in media and public relations.
After studying naturopathy in Milan, I opened my clinic, where I helped many people with a variety of health problems.
In 2010 my family and I migrated to Australia. I soon received my local accreditation and started Mother Natura Holistic Health and Therapies.
I then pursued an Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy in order to offer my clients a truly global approach to natural medicine.
In the last ten years, I have held conferences, written articles and collaborated with many health professionals in Europe and Australia.
I have developed a unique synthesis of practice and can offer each of my clients an individually tailored approach to healing, blending therapies and techniques gained from my European and Australian experiences.
Guided by my strong spirituality and compassion, I take each and every case to heart. I aim to combine commitment and sensibility with excellence in naturopathic knowledge.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now