Do you have thick, cracked, crumbly or discoloured nails and suffered for years with no treatment fixing the problem?
Pact Fungal Nail Therapy
We have the solution for you – PACT Fungal Nail Therapy is now available at all My Podiatrist’s clinics.
What is Pact Therapy?
Pact stands for Photodynamic Therapy and utilises a combination of light and gel, gently and safely to kill off the fungus under the toe nails and fingernails. Treatment lasts for around ten to twenty minutes.
What Does a Pact Fungal Nail Treatment Involve?
Fungal infections start from the very tip of the nail and then work their way down the nail over time. PACT Treatment is a depending and simply on the severity of the infection, may only involve a few visits.
- The nail is gently scraped or burred, which allows the gel and light to penetrate the nail.
- Specially developed nail fungus gel is applied to the nail for several minutes to the infected toe nails or finger. Several nails can be treated at the one time.
- PACT treatment is carried out. This is a light treatment using a high power LED lamp. The fungus is attacked and destroyed.
- During treatment the patient will feel a slight warming sensation.
- Repeat treatment ensures fungus is destroyed, penetrating deeply within the nail.
- We recommend three, 10 - 20 minute treatments within a 7 day period.
- Then one, 10 minute treatment after one month if necessary. Treatment may continue if it is a severe infection.
- The nail grows out clear of infection.
Lunula Laser Healthy
Clear Nails Made Simple & Easy
The Lunula Laser is the easy and convenient treatment that helps to turn your disfigured or discoloured nails into healthier, clearer looking nails.
- A completely painless and touchless solution for onychomycosis.
- No need for any embarrassment about unsightly looking feet.
- No downtime, no pain, and absolutely no risk involved.
For more information, click here.