Narture - Naturopathy Services
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a holistic approach to health and takes into consideration the whole person (including body, mind and spirit) not just the symptom that they present with. Naturopathic principles are based on the body’s innate ability to heal itself and the naturopath will use the healing power of nature and gentle therapeutic techniques to support this process.
What Naturopathy Services Are Available?
Naturopathy encompasses a variety of healing systems and the naturopath will choose therapies to suit the individual. Therapies that may be used include:
- Herbal Medicine
- Dietary and Nutritional advice
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Lifestyle advice to promote well being and reduce stress
Naturopathy emphasises optimal wellness, disease prevention and patient education.
What Conditions Can Be Treated?
A range of disorders commonly treated by naturopaths includes:
- Recurrent illness
- Digestive complaints
- Mood disorders and depression
- Skin disorders, such as eczema
- Allergy and sensitivities
- Behavioural problems
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Degenerative illnesses, such as arthritis
- Cardiovascular problems
- High blood pressure
- Fertility problems
- Endocrine disturbance
- Hormonal imbalances, such as premenstrual tension and menopause
What Can The Treatments Be Used For?
Naturopathic treatments can be used for acute or chronic conditions or to maintain wellness. An initial consult will last an hour or more, during this time a comprehensive history will be taken including:
- Medical history – current, past and family history of disease. Detailed questioning relating to body systems
- Diet history – what you eat and when
- Lifestyle history – Exercise, Stress, Sleep patterns, Work and Environment
- Physical Testing – Blood Pressure, Skin nail and tongue observation, pulse diagnosis.
- Zinc Tally test
- Iridology – Iris observation
Follow up consultations are 30 minutes and the Naturopath will review your progress and discuss any changes required.
Initial Consulation (1hour) - $85.00
Follow Up Consultation (30 min) - $60.00
Children Initial (1 hour) - $60.00
Children Follow Up (30min) - $40.00
Pensioner Initial (1 hour) - $60.00
Pensioner Follow Up (30min) - $40.00
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now