Natural Health Therapy - Massage Therapy
‘Massage Therapy’ encompasses a range of methods and different kinds of soft tissue work, with most therapists utilising their fingers, hands, elbows, and forearms at some time throughout the treatment in a tranquil, safe, and relaxing environment.
Massage is no longer viewed as an additional ‘luxury’ and is now regarded as something that is highly beneficial for health-related issues. It can be beneficial for pain relief, rehabilitation of physical trauma, stress reduction, sporting injuries, digestive balancing, and calming of the nerves. There are different massage techniques that can be conducted for different levels of awareness and comfort.
For more information about Massage Therapy, view our website, send us an email or give us a call
A Reflexology treatment that includes massage with pure essential oils applied to feet, hands legs and arms. Attention is also given to face, head and neck. Essential oils included in cost of session. Session times can be from 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
Muscle testing for the cause and source of current experiences of pain or imbalanced responses in the body. Testing of the triggers for digestive dysfunction, poor elimination responses, hormonal imbalances and recurring injury responses. When awarene
- Certified Reiki Practitioner
- Diploma In Remedial Massage Therapy
- Certificate In Relaxation Massage
- Diploma In Reflexology (HLT)
- Certificate In Life Coaching
- Applied Mindfulness Practitioner (The Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness)
- Certificate In Oncology Massage Therapy
- Diploma In Pregnancy Massage
- Reflexology Association of Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now