Servicing areaServicing Ringwood, Croydon & Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Welcome To Natural Pain Solutions
We are a Naturopathy clinic in Ringwood, in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs. Our primary practitioner, Scott Hankinson, has been a Naturopathic Doctor since 1994. He is also a fully qualified Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner and Acupuncturist, though is not actively practising in these areas at present.
Just three things to know:
1. We offer a First Visit Guarantee (more info below)
2. Our primary practitioner, Scott Hankinson, has over 24 years' experience in helping clients get well and free from pain
3. You can check out independent reviews of our clinic on Google and WOMO
Take out the risk with our $30 First Visit Guarantee
We are so confident you’ll be satisfied with your first consultation that if you’re unhappy with our service, we’ll not only refund the cost of our services … we’ll also give you $30! All you need to do is inform our receptionist at the end of your consultation and answer a few questions so we know how we can improve the service we offer for future clients. The Guarantee must be acted upon within 24 hours of your consultation.
Products from third party suppliers purchased by you at your first consultation may be returned and fully refunded providing they are unopened and undamaged (excludes refrigerated products). Products made in-house specifically for you (e.g. customised herbal medicines) cannot be returned or refunded.
Book Online - Too Easy!
You can book online straight away if you'd like to. Or, read our guide to help you decide which kind of initial appointment would suit you best, as we offer a range of services (or call us on 9876 8786 if you'd prefer to speak directly with us).
Clinical Naturopathic Testing
Using advanced clinical testing technology and our naturopath’s substantial expertise, we find the root cause of your health issues, develop a personal treatment plan and carefully monitor your progress towards excellent health.
We offer five broad categories of testing:
1. Blood tests
2. Urine and saliva tests
3. Bioenergetic scans
4. Various clinical tests (tests which don’t fit into the above three categories)
5. External laboratory tests
Services On Offer
- Spinal & Joint Alignment Therapy
- Clinical Testing
- Herbal Medicine
- Nutrition & Dietary Advice
Why Come & See Us?
- Support and expert guidance to help you reach your health goals
- Over 26 years’ experience in helping clients solve their health problems
- Benefit from over 70 in-house tests plus many external laboratory tests
- We use the latest technological advances in natural medicine, including bioresonance scanning
- If you need immediate pain relief, we offer proven pain relief therapies to get you back on your feet fast
- You’ll love our warm and relaxing clinic! Come a few minutes early and grab a herbal tea or a glass of pure, filtered water.
Conditions That Can Be Treated
Virtually any condition can be treated naturopathically, as the aim of naturopathy is to find and correct the root cause of your condition. Our practitioner has had success in treating a wide range of conditions, including:
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn's disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Chronic back pain and injuries
- Neck and shoulderr problems
- Headaches and migraines
- Insomnia and fatigue
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Food sensitivities and environmental sensitivities
- Sports injuries
- Thyroid and Hormonal imbalances
- Asthma management
- Memory and concentration difficulties
- Cold and flu
- Constipation and diarrhoea
- Menopausal symptoms
- Menstrual problems
- Skin and hair problems
These are just some of the more common problems that can be treated - there are many other conditions that can also be significantly helped by Naturopathy. Just give us a call to discuss the benefits to your health.
Mon - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Sat: 9.30am - 4pm (by appointment)
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings (by appointment): 5-7pm
About Me - Scott Hankinson
Scott Hankinson is a Naturopathic Doctor (N.D.) with over 26 years' clinical experience in treating clients with a wide range of ailments. He is both a committed practitioner and a passionate, experienced teacher of natural therapies who has lectured at the South Australian College of Natural and Traditional Medicine, various TAFE institutions and in private seminars. He uses an intuitive approach that integrates Eastern and Western natural medicine in response to your specific needs.
"Challenges to our health are part of life, and I believe they happen to teach us how to find and keep balance in body, mind and spirit. My aim as a health practitioner is to help you to find a state of optimum balance, so that you can have the health, serenity and focus to more fully be who you are and do what you love to do."
- SCOTT HANKINSON
- Diploma of Applied Science (Hons) (Acupuncture)
- Diploma of Applied Science (Naturopathy)
- Diploma of Applied Science (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Diploma of Healing (Esoteric Studies)
- Certificate (Biomesotherapy/Biopuncture Level 1)
- Certificate IV (Massage)
- Advanced Certificate (Dorn Method)
- Advanced Certicate (Traditional Herbal Medicine)
- Advanced Certificate (Nutrition)
- Advanced Certificate (Shiatsu)
- Advanced Certificate (Iridology)
- Certificate (Acupressure)
- Certificate (Chinese Massage)
- Certificate (Myo-Facial Massage)
- Certificate (Reflexology)
- Reiki Master
- Seichim Master
Professional Member ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society)
AHPRA Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner (non-practising)
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now