Visit the Leaders in Effective Drug-Free Pain Relief (Ringwood Melbourne)
Servicing areaRingwood, Park Orchards, Warrandyte, Croydon, Chirnside Park, Eltham, Melbourne, VIC
Five Great Reasons To Visit Us
1. As both a Naturopath and with qualifications in Traditional Chinese Medicine (currently non-practising) our practitioner combines Eastern traditional wisdom with Western natural medicine knowledge.
2. We offer streamlined health restoration programs as well as casual visits. Our unique health restoration programs give you the opportunity to have a structure where you know exactly where you are (your current health status), where you're going (your end goal) and approximately how long it will take to get there.
3. Unlike many naturopaths, we use clinical testing to get to the root cause of your health issues. Our sensitive tests detect imbalances and deficiencies, meaning we can often help to stop ill-health before it turns into disease.
4. We are so confident in our services that we offer a fabulous Money Back Guarantee on the first month of our 12 month programs. Reasonable conditions apply, so please scroll to the end if you would like to view these.
5. With over twenty-six years experience in treating clients with a wide range of ailments, you benefit from our practitioner's experience in treating thousands of clients.
Spinal & Joint Alignment Therapy
Nutrition & Dietary Advice
"YES, BUT CAN YOU HELP MY CONDITION?"
Many conditions can be significantly helped by Naturopathy. Our practitioner has had success in treating a wide range of conditions, including:
Depression and emotional problems
Nervous disorders and anxiety
Stress and fatigue
Memory and concentration difficulties
Cold and flu
Constipation and diarrhoea
Skin and hair problems
Chronic back pain and injuries
Neck and shoulder problems
Headaches and migraines
These are just some of the more common problems that can be treated - there are many other conditions that can also be relieved or resolved by Naturopathy.
Please check out testimonials from our clients at Word Of Mouth Online (WOMO) and at Google if you would like to hear some of our success stories.
SO HOW DOES NATUROPATHY WORK?
Naturopathy aims to maximise the body's own healing abilities by using the natural healing properties of certain plants, together with the science of nutrition and lifestyle recommendations. Naturopathy aims to address the cause of illness rather than simply fix the symptoms, and prefers to use non-invasive treatments with no toxic side-effects. (Sometimes there will be side-effects from nutritional and herbal remedies, however these are usually due to the cleansing action of the remedies and they are temporary. These kinds of side-effects are vastly different to the side-effects of many pharmaceutical drugs, which are often toxic, long-term and debilitating, sometimes requiring further medication to alleviate.)
Naturopathy uses thorough clinical testing to discover exactly where your particular imbalances and deficiencies lie. We then create a personal action plan to target and correct your areas of weakness. This includes educating you in altering your diet and lifestyle to help your body to heal itself and to maintain and enhance the progress you make. You may also be given a herbal formula tailored to your condition and/or vitamins and minerals if your diet is lacking.
Naturopathy is particularly good for chronic conditions such as skin and digestive problems (for example, candida and irritable bowel syndrome). It is also highly useful for maintaining health in today's toxic and stressful environment due to the range of herbs available for cleansing the blood and liver and nourishing the nervous system. An emphasis on prevention and minimal side-effects means that it's also an excellent therapy for children.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now