Servicing areaMelbourne CITY
Fiona Hogan is a knowledgeable, warm and motivated Naturopath.
Fiona is passionate about motivating her patients to adopt treatment and advice that will promote their health and wellbeing through scientific and common sense approaches thus preventing dis-ease. She believes that good health is achievable for everyone.
Fiona continues to enhance and develop her professional knowledge through regular attendance of health, nutritional and herbal seminars.
Fiona is a member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Association (ATMS).
Private Health Insurance rebates are available.
Practice specialties include:
- Herbal medicine
- Clinical nutrition and food as medicine
- Flower essence therapy
- Functional pathology
- Tongue, nail and pulse assessment
Conditions Fiona treats Naturopathically
- Female reproductive system; menstrual problems & irregularities, PMS, period pain, PCOS, endometriosis, menopause, infertility, candida, libido
- Male reproductive system; prostrate problems, infertility, libido
- Children’s Health; coughs, colds, teething, colic,
- Urinary system; urinary tract infections
- Immune system; frequent infections, glandular fever, slow recovery after infection, autoimmune diseases
- Nervous system; anxiety, stress, insomnia, headaches,
- Digestive system; irritable bowel syndrome, coeliac disease, constipation, nausea, bloating, diarrhea, indigestion, reflux, giardia, parasitic infections
- Respiratory system; frequent colds, sinusitis, tonsillitis, ear infections, hay fever
- Cardiovascular system; preventative health, circulation, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
All of Fiona's patients are treated individually in a confidential and professional manner. Each patient should feel empowered and motivated to be able to reach his or her realistic health goals after each consultation.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now