14 Wilson st
North Ryde NSW 2113
Servicing area: North Ryde, Epping and Northern Suburbs
Locations:See all 2 Locations
For me naturopathy is not just a job but a way of life.
After I experienced my own personal health crisis whilst I was working overseas in Tokyo, Japan that I came to the realisation that there was more to life than just money and that Western medicine does not offer the answers to a fulfilled and healthy life.
At this time in my life I was only sleeping every second night, was experiencing anxiety, stomach pains, and headaches. Unfortunately, as a result of cultural differences it was tough for me to find any professional natural or medical medicine options which were effective for me.
It was at this time that I took control of my health and decided to cut out caffeine, processed food, alcohol, and sugar and begin the regular practice of meditation and yoga. I also quit my high position at my banking job and travelled the world for 8 months.
I currently hold qualifications in Naturopathy, Nutrition and Remedial Massage from Nature Care College. I also have a bachelor’s degree in health sciences and is am an accredited member with the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.
Terrie uses a range of modalities and techniques to assist you including:
- Naturopathy - a distinct and complete system of health care.
- Nutritional Assessment
- Food and Airborne Sensitivity Assessments
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Muscle Testing
- DNA Saliva Testing
- Specialist Stool, Saliva, and Urine Testing
- Diet & Lifestyle Plans
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Flower Essences
- Herbal Medicines
- Homeopathic Remedies
- Kinesiology Balancing
- Nutritional Supplements
- Remedial Massage
- Stress Management Techniques
Terrie has extensive experience om treating the following conditions:
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Cancer support
- Cardiovascular Disease, high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetes and Syndrome X
- Digestive Disorders including IBS, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Reflux, etc.
- Hair loss
- Headaches and Migraines
- Female Hormonal disturbances including endometriosis, PMS, Polycystic Ovaries, and menopausal complaints
- Immune Disorders including lupus and rheumatoid arthritis
- Insomnia and Sleep difficulties
- Male health support including prostate and urinary problems
- Natural Fertility Treatment
- Preventative Health Management & Anti-Ageing Strategies
- Stress Management
- Skin Disorders including acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Thyroid disorders including Hashimotos Thyroiditis and Graves Disease
- Weight loss
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give me a call or visit my website.
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Advanced Diploma Naturopathy
- Diploma of Nutrition
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Member ATMS
The use of Iridology is a highly valuable addition to 'fine tune' a Naturopath's analysis and treatment measures.
Kinesiology is a combination of Eastern and Western medicine to promote physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
Naturopathic treatment is successful because it treats holistically, by considering the physical, spiritual, mental and emotional aspects.