Start Your Kinesiology Journey Today with an Accredited Qualification! Offering Diploma of Kinesiology, contact us today for more information.
HLT52415 Diploma of Kinesiology
HLT52415 Diploma of KinesiologyThe HLT52415 Diploma of Kinesiology consists of 19 units of competency divided between 13 core components and 6 elective units.
After the first year of training all students will be able to obtain a Registered Kinesiology Practitioner status with the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA). Completion of the Diploma of Kinesiology qualification allows professional membership with the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) as a Registered Specialised Kinesiology Practitioner (RSKP).
Diploma of Kinesiology Course Structure
Year 1 Courses
- Principles of Kinesiology 1
- Principles of Kinesiology 2
- Principles of Kinesiology 3
- Principles of Kinesiology 4
- Brain Formatting
- Chakra Metaphors
- Balancing with the 5 Elements
- Physiology Formatting
- Chakra Hologram 1
- Neuroemotional Pathways 1
Year 2 & 3 Courses
Other requirements of the membership include the completion of 500 kinesiology hours (100 hours as CAT A and 200 hours as CAT B), 40 hours each of nutrition, communication studies and practice management, 100 hours of anatomy and physiology. Current First Aid certificate must be provided.
- Chakra Hologram 2
- Celestial Chakra Hologram
- Neuroemotional Pathways 2 & 3
- Neuroemotional Pathways 4
- Body Structure Hologram 1
- Body Structure Hologram 2
- Hormone Hologram
- Immune & Vaccination Pathways 1
- Nutrition Hologram A
- Dietary Pathways
Contact us today for more information and to start your kinesiology journey!