Monica Andersson - NordicHealth
Monica Andersson - Naturopathy
What Is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is the philosophy and practice to reach optimal health in a natural and non-harming way through good nutrition and lifestyle choices and sometimes with the use of herbal medicine and/or supplements.
Benefits of Naturopathy
The benefits from a Naturopathic Consultation are endless. It is about choice, education and taking responsibility of your own health. Whether that means you want to maximise your chances of living a healthy life and prevent illness or you need to treat a specific condition naturally or want to know anything about good nutrition and eating habits, a naturopathic approach can help you.
My job is to highlight your options, work with you and give you all the support you need so you can feel your best.
Conditions That Can Be Treated
Some examples of health problems (not exclusive) helped being resolved by me are:
- Women’s health, PMT, menopause, pre conceptional care, infertility
- Digestive problems, lethargy, chronic fatigue
- Stress, mild depression,anxiety, insomnia
- Immune related problems like colds, coughs, influenza, tonsillitis
- Autoimmune problems like arthritis and allergies
- Weight problems, high cholesterol, high blood pressure
- A range of children's health issues such as colds, flus, tonsillitis, ear infections, glue ear, appetite, fussy eaters, stomach problems, allergies, sensitivities.
Naturopathy is suitable for all ages.
Initial Consultation - $140
Follow up Consultation (1 hour) - $105
Follow up Consultation (30 minutes) - $75
In Clinic - Tuesdays and Thursdays 8am - 7pm, Fridays 12 - 5pm
Home Visits - Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Nursing degree (1986)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (1994)
- Diploma of Remedial and Sports Therapies (1996)
- Diploma of Nutrition (1999)
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (2000)
- Certificate II Reiki
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- ATMS Membership number: 6828
- Registered Provider with Private Health Funds
NordicHealth is a naturopathic and remedial massage clinic in Mosman area on Sydney’s north shore. Apart from appointments in our clinic room we also offer home and corporate visits.
Remedial Massage - Sports Massage - Deep Tissue Massage - Swedish Massage - Trigger Point Therapy. No matter what type of Massage Treatment you're after, Monica here at Nordic Health is the professional to call.