Nourishing Tides Craniosacral
As a doula, Alani offers physical, emotional, and practical information and support. Alani doesn’t offer clinical tasks such as fetal heart checks, blood pressure, vaginal exams or have any medical responsibilities. Alani will also not make any decisions on behalf of her clients.
Alani’s role as your Doula
- Assists you and your partner in preparing for, and carrying out your wishes for birth
- Stays with you throughout the labour, birth, and immediate postpartum
- Provides you with emotional support, physical comfort measures and an objective viewpoint
- empowers both parents to ask questions and communicate hopes, wishes and fears to birth team.
- Hands on massage between rushes as needed
- On call 24/7 for a month surrounding your due date.
- Homeopathy options if needed
Benefits of working with a Doula
- Shortens labour
- Decreases need for assisted delivery
- Reduced overall cesarean section rate
- Increases mother/infant bonding
- Decreases postpartum depression
- Decreases need for narcotic pain medication
- Decreases requests for epidural
- Increases positive feelings of childbirth experience
- Increases success and satisfaction with breastfeeding
- Increases self-esteem and self-confidence
For more information view my website, send me an email or give me a call
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now