Holistic health care services:-
With emphases on client focused:-
- Mineral therapy
- Wellness & natural health care products
- Orientation & mobility services
- COMPUTERISED BIO-IMPEDANCE ANALYSIS, assessing body composition for major risk factors of most chronic disease.
- HEALTH & WELLNESS ASSESSMENT with PROGRESS MONITORING of FAT LOSS & HEALTHY TISSUE GROWTH, achieved through lifestyle counselling based on diet, exercise & a tailored cellular nutritional cleansing program for optimal results.
- FREQUENCY SPECIFIC MICRO CURRENT THERAPY, supporting symptomatic acute and chronic pain management.
- ORIENTATION & MOBILITY TRAINING & ENVIRONMENTAL ACCESS REVIEW SERVICES, for vision impaired people.
- DISCOUNT and potential wholesale ACCESS to WELLNESS & QUALITY LIFE EXTENSION NATURAL HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS with HOME DELIVERY through “4HealthWealth” TOWARD WELLNESS SERVICES, aiming to enhance your personal HEALTH WEALTH potential.
As at 1st MAY 2011
Chiropractic, Naturopathic, Mineral Therapeutic, Homoeopathic, Phytotherapeutic Consultations - excluding Frequency Specific Micro Current Therapy (“FSMCT”), Bio Impedance Analysis (“BIA”), Natural Medications, nutritional/dietary supplements and/or other health products, additional tests x-rays etc. if required.
“IV” Initial Visit
(consultation, physical examination, “BIA”, explanation of findings and treatment) $30.00 + the applicable fee below,
To a MAXIMUM of $212.00 or ..$198.00 CASH
“BV” Brief Visit
(under 5 minutes) $26.00 or ....$24.00 CASH
“SV” Short Visit
(5 - 15 minutes) $52.00 or ....$48.00 CASH
“NV” Normal Visit
(16 - 30 minutes) $78.00 or ....$72.00 CASH
“LV” Long Visit
(31 - 45 minutes) $104.00 or ….$96.00 CASH
Extended Visit (46 - 60, 61 - 75, etc. minutes)
Per each extra 15 minutes add $26.00 or …$24.00 CASH
FOR: “FSMCT” or “BIA” with Consultation;
Add to the above Fees $26.00 or …$24.00 CASH
SORRY, WE DON’T HAVE CREDIT or DEBIT CARD FACILITIES.
Cash & Cheques accepted, Bank Transfers may be arranged.
The information contained in this Brochure was correct at the time of printing, but is subject to change.
Dr Peter R Goebel
DC, FICMT, Dip.HM, Dip.NM, Crt.IV-VIS-O&M.
ORIENTATION & MOBILITY CONSULTANT
M-CAA, CPM-COCA, M-NHAA, M-OMAA.