0411 274 287
City Care Doctors, Shop 103B, Myer Centre
91 Queen St
Brisbane QLD 4000
Brisbane CBD, Toowong, Carindale, Mt Gravatt, Oxley, Albany
(07) 3041 6012
If you want more energy, to manage intolerances, PCOS, weight, heart disease, diabetes, our team of experienced dietitians can assist!
Welcome to Nutriment Dietitians
As experienced Accredited Practising Dietitians we can provide you with nutritional, exercise and behavioural modification support; empowering you to self manage your health. We have successfully helped hundreds of people just like you become healthy and stay healthy.
If you are looking for expert advice for any of the following, we can help:
- Weight loss or gain
- Heart health or cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Vegetarian or vegan diets
- Sports nutrition
- PCOS or endometriosis
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Coeliac, IBS or fructose malabsorption
- Allergies or chemical intolerances
- Low Iron levels or other nutritional deficiency
- Eating disorders
- General healthy advice for adults and children
- Child related feeding difficulties (for more information see below)
Locations include:Brisbane CBD, Albany Creek, Toowong, Oxley, Mt Gravatt and Carindale.
So if you want to achieve optimal wellbeing and vitality then call us today on 0411 274 208
and find out how we can help you.
Private health fund rebates apply. DVA clients are Bulk Billed. Medicare rebates apply for eligible clients.
Infant & Children’s Feeding Clinic- based on the ‘SOS Approach to Feeding’Our specialised infant and child feeding program offers trained experts experienced in working with child related feeding difficulties.
Nutriment Dietitians SOS Approach to feeding program includes a Dietitian, Speech Pathologist & Mental Health professional. Our staff are highly experienced in working with child related feeding difficulties. We can assist with:
- Allergies and intolerances
- Gagging, vomiting and coughing
- Picky eating, food refusal, force feeding and poor intake
- Crying or arching during meal times
- Poor growth
- Oro-motor difficulties
- Transitioning off tube feeding
- Food jags (rejects or eats a limited range of foods or textures)
Experienced with working with children on the autism spectrum, food sensitivities, low muscle tone, failure to thrive and more
Private health fund rebates apply.
Medicare rebates apply for eligible clients.
FaHCSIA eligible clients are Bulk Billed.
Phone and Skype Consultations
Nutriment Dietitians offers our individual consultations as phone consultations. We also have our specialised infant and child feeding program the 'Infant & Children’s Feeding Clinic- based on the SOS Approach to Feeding' available as Skype sessions.
- Accredited Practising Dietitians
- Members of the Dietitians Association of Australia