Nuwa Natural Health - Acupuncture
Acupuncture is a drug free treatment option that works to enhance the capacity of the body to restore homeostasis or balance. Acupuncture involves the insertion of thin needles into specific areas on the body, which initiate responses from the Central nervous system.
Acupuncture is an element of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which has its origins in China around 5000 years ago. It is today one of the oldest forms of healthcare in the world.
Acupuncture is an effective and safe method that is utilised to prevent the onset of illness, enhance overall health and address current health issues.
How is Acupuncture able to help the body to heal and maintain normal function?
The benefits of acupuncture are profound, many clients experience increased energy and enhanced relaxation. Acupuncture is an alternative treatment option that encourages immune function and thus the body’s innate ability to heal itself. Acupuncture works by focusing on the underlying cause of illness and uses a holistic approach to health by integrating and balancing the body, mind and emotions.
Acupuncture goes further to restore balance and health and utilises TCM techniques to assist an acupuncture treatment. These TCM techniques include:
- Chinese dietary therapy
- Remedial Cupping
- Chinese herbs
- Tui Na Massage
Acupuncture can help with:
- Women’s and Men’s health
- Menopausal symptoms
- Sinusitis and Asthma
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Sports injuries
- Pain : Muscular and Neurological
- Digestive problems
- Stop smoking support
- Anxiety and stress
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Migraine and Headache
- Skin conditions
- Sleep disorders
- Fertility support for men and women
- Facial rejuvenation : Aging concerns
Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture
Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture is one of the most effective, natural, affordable and safe choices to stay healthy and look younger. Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture can:
- Improve collagen production and muscle tone
- Lift drooping mouth and eyelids
- Eliminate puffiness
- Tighten pores and brighten eyes
- Improve facial complexion and even out skin tone
- Eliminate fine lines and diminish larger wrinkles
- Reduce bags under the eye area
- Decrease pigmentation
- Increase local blood and lymph circulation
- Reduce stress and promote health and wellbeing
For more information, click here.