Oatley Healing Centre - Massage
This highly therapeutic massage of tight and sore muscles will help to alleviate general stress and tension that his brought on throughout pregnancy. A pregnancy massage utilises oil to soften the skin and is worked rhythmically into aching, tired muscles to reduce back, neck & sciatic pain, to reduce swelling and to promote restful sleep.
What Can Pregnancy Massage be utilised for?
- Encouraging deep relaxation of body & mind
- Reduce sciatic pain
- Reduce swelling in hands & feet
- Relieves headaches & sinus congestion
- Prepare the muscles used during childbirth
- Provide relief from neck & back pain
- Relieve muscle spasms & cramps
- Increase blood & lymph circulation
- Maintain skin elasticity
- Provides emotional support & a nurturing touch
This flowing and vibrant massage will iron out your muscles with rhythmic and long stokes, leaving you in a blissful and deep state of relaxation.
What can a Hawaiian Massage be utilised for?
- Improves muscle tone
- Increase in supply of fresh nutrients to your body
- Relaxes and energises the recipient
- Stimulates circulation & clears stagnation away
- Boosts immune, circulatory & digestive systems
- Releases physical & emotional tension
Utilises specific deep tissue methods to enhance and to loosen restricted joints & muscles. It removes muscular pains and discomfort; stimulates lymphatic and blood circulation, promotes deep relaxation and reduces tension which may cause migraines and headaches.
What can Remedial Massage be utilised for?
- Loosening restricted muscles & joints
- Increasing joint mobility
- Stimulating general & lymphatic circulation
- Soothing the body & mind to help reduce insomnia
- Alleviating muscular discomfort & pain
- Assists in improving postural problems
- Relieving general emotional tensions & stress causing headaches / migraines
Utilises soft and gentle flowing strokes to improve the functioning and structure of the body. Swedish massage is utilises to stimulate lymphatic and blood circulation and to promote deep relaxation. It can help with relieving overall tension, stress and discomfort.
Regulates the flow of Ki (vital energy) reducing restriction and stimulating areas of stagnation. The enhanced circulation of Ki allows the body’s functional system to work more efficiently.
What can Zen Shiatsu be utilised for?
- Migraines & Headaches
- Fatigue & Insomnia
- Anxiety & Stress
- Neck, Shoulder & Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Muscle tension
Indian Head Massage
A traditional Indian style massage that is conducted fully clothed and seated. This massage concentrates on the neck, head, upper arms, shoulders and face which works on an mental, physical and subtle level.
What can Indian Head Massage be utilised for?
- Headaches & Eye Strain
- Improved joint mobility
- Promoting healthy skin & facial muscle tone
- Improved circulation to the neck, scalp and brain
Hot Stone Massage as part of Hawaiian Massage
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now