Odelia Carmon Counsellor - Parenting Workshops
Servicing areaDouble Bay, Sydney New South Wales & Australia wide via Skype
The parent-child relationship is unique due to its high level of intensity and significance for both parties. Parenting is an integral part of a child’s development and the centre has a commitment to encouraging parents to feel more secure and adept in their roles.
The Parenting Workshops will facilitate parents’ exploration of their own parenting experiences and gain awareness of the extent to which they are influenced by their own parents’ mindset and values in relation to parenting and living in a nuclear family.
The Parenting Program offers a practical guide to parenting:
- Parents will learn how to provide a constructive and positive discipline program.
- Parents will gain an understanding of constructive play.
- Parents will engage in open and respectful communication with their children.
- Parents will gain an understanding of the meaning that they attach to their role as parents.
- Parents gain insight into what lies behind their interactions and responses with their children.
If you’d like to discuss your specific needs, have questions about Parenting Workshops or would like to book, call Odelia Carmon or click on one of the buttons below.
Anxiety, stress, conflict, grief
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now