If you're looking for a natural therapy that can be used to treat your aches, pains or stress related issues, then a professional Shiatsu or Thai Massage at O'Heart & Associates is perfect for you. Reflexology Treatments also available
O'Heart and Associates - Shiatsu & Thai Massage
Why Should You Have a Shiatsu or Thai Massage?
Deeply rooted in traditional Oriental medicine, Shiatsu (meaning finger pressure) and Thai Yoga Massage are powerful and highly efficient holistic therapies that are used to treat an individuals body, mind and spirit. As the primary aim of this integrated therapy is to restore and balance the body's energy system, people of all ages can benefit from this form of healing.
Typically lasting from 1 to 2 hours, this massage treatment involves using gentle massage techniques in order to rid the body of built-up energy and negative emotions. This means that no matter your age or past experience with massage treatments, one off our Shiatsu or Thai massages is sure to get your feeling back to your best.
Benefits To Having a Shiatsu or Thai Massage
Although the main emphasis in having a Shiatsu or Thai massage is usually on maintaining an individuals health, there are also a number of additional benefits that can occur after having one of our treatments. Below is a list of some of the most tangible benefits that can be experienced with one or our professional massages:
- Total stress busting, facilitating deep relaxation, calm and rest
- A general increase in energy and mental alertness
- Relief from pain and muscular tension
- A strengthening and rejuvenation of the body, mind and spirit
- Improved blood and lymph circulation strengthening immunity
- An increase in flexibility and range of motion/posture
- A balancing of the nervous system
- A toning of the internal organs, improved digestion and breathing
- A release of accumulated lactic acid and other toxins from the muscles
- A deep sense of peace
What Techniques Do We Use?
Blending a range of therapeutic modalities into your personalised treatment, one of our professional Shiatsu & Thai Massage treatments is perfect to treat a wide range of health conditions and ailments. Some of the most common techniques we use include:
- Energy healing
- Chiropractic care
For more information about any of the professional Shiatsu treatments we provide or to book in your next Thai Massage, just give us a call or send us a message via the 'Make an Enquiry' button below to talk to one of our practitioners instantly