Somatic Balance - Rolfing
Rolfing® is also commonly known as Structural Integration. It is a technique of soft tissue manipulation aimed at the release and realignment of the body, and the reduction of muscular and physical tension. Clients who have tried Rolfing® have reported lower levels of stress and anxiety, more energy overall, more at ease in their bodies, more balance in difficult situations, increased self-assurance and an ability to display their inner selves more confidently.
What to expect
- Alleviation of pain and physical discomfort.
- Positive effects on the mind and body-mind connection.
- Increased body awareness which helps quickly identify and eliminate old movement habits, and find easiness of movement.
- Greater balance and stability.
- Improve posture and enhance breathing.
Do you want to know more? Visit us at Somatic Balance.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now