Optimum Wellbeing Centre
86 Quambone st
Worongary QLD 4213
Looking for a Gold Coast osteopath, naturopath or remedial massage therapist? Achieve your optimum wellbeing with our unique blend of expertise & patient-centred care.
Optimum Wellbeing Centre
About Optimum Wellbeing
Reach Your Optimum Health
- At Optimum Wellbeing Centre on the Gold Coast, we aim to heal any areas of discomfort ranging from mild pain to chronic issues.
- Using Osteopathy, Naturopathy and Remedial massage to treat you resulting in a full life free from health problems.
- Furthermore we aim to excel you to Peak Performance.
- We treat the body as a whole, looking holistically at all areas of your life.
- We treat the cause of the issue not just the symptom.
- Our team includes Dr. Nick Bradley and Dr. Ashton Wilson registered Osteopath and Cameron Barker, Naturopath.
- Come and see our Osteopaths on the Gold Coast to restore your balance and hence your enjoyment of life.
- Due to our variety of patients we tailor care plans to best suit your needs. In doing so we are able to help your body heal fast.
- Whether you have existing issues or just want to Optimise your health we will offer you unparalleled support.
- Located just off the Pacific Highway in Worongary, Gold Coast and so we are very easy to find.
- We will put you back on the path to full and Complete Wellbeing.
Our Osteopaths on the Gold Coast treat patients who suffer from headaches, back pain, neck pain, sciatica, repetitive strain injuries (RSI), asthma, joint pain, menstrual problems, sports injuries and pregnancy issues. An osteopath may also treat chronic fatigue as well as arthritis. Patients come to us in mild to acute pain and through osteopathy treatment the body’s natural balance is restored and so healing can begin.
Osteopathy is effective pain relief and looks for the cause of the issue treating Both the cause and the symptoms for greater health results.
Naturopathy is a holistic approach to wellness based on the principle that the body has the inherent ability to heal itself. Using the healing power of nature and gentle therapeutic techniques, the body, mind and emotions are supported during the healing process.
Naturopathic principles are based on treating each person as an individual and treating the whole person, not just the symptoms.
Naturopathy encompasses a variety of treatment methods including:
- Nutritional medicine and dietary advice for restoration of balance, detoxification and prevention of disease
- Herbal Medicine to help prevent and treat various illnesses
- Lifestyle advice to promote well-being and to reduce stress
- Soft tissue manipulation to rebalance the body’s systems, to reduce pain and to enable detoxificatio
Remedial Massage on the Gold Coast
If you’ve been experiencing tight muscles, or muscle pain, we will use a combination of gentle techniques, and firm techniques to release the tight muscles and ease your muscle aches.
Dry Needling Gold Coast
Our Gold Coast Osteopath and Dry Needling team treat patients who suffer from headaches, back pain, neck pain, sciatica, repetitive strain injuries (RSI), asthma, joint pain, menstrual problems, sports injuries and pregnancy issues. Patients come to us in mild to acute pain and through osteopathy treatment the body’s natural balance is restored and so healing can begin. Dry Needling is effective pain relief.
We have three highly qualified dry needling practitioners treating at Optimum Wellbeing, Gold Coast. Dr. Nick Bradley, female Dry Needling practitioner Rebecca Pizzi and Dr. Josh Cutter. All are passionate about finding the treatment that specifically fits you and your conditions an improving your overall health and wellbeing. At Optimum Wellbeing Osteopathy Gold Coast we believe in Optimising your potential so that you can lie your life to the fullest enjoying the things you love.