OsteoLife - Osteopathy Potts Point
Servicing areaPotts Point, Kings Cross, Bondi, Paddington, Surry Hills, Edgecliff, Rushcutter Bay, Sydney
Improving your quality of life.
Welcome to OsteoLife
Most people experience some kind of musculoskeletal pain at some point in their lives. For some, the pain may be minor and subside on its own after a couple of days, while for others, it may be excruciating and affect their daily living. Osteopathy can be effective in remedying vaious musculoskeletal pains, including:
- Lower back pain
- Jaw Pain (TMJ)
- Neck Pain
- Injury and other ailments in children
- Pain during pregnancy, feeding difficulties and other issues observed in babies
Hi, my name is Dr. Valerie Johnston-Dugamin. I established OsteoLife in 2014 to offer a greater personalised osteopathic service to all my patients.
The OsteoLife approach:
- Listening to what you have to say about your condition;
- Removing the symptoms to alleviate your pain;
- Uncovering the underlying cause of your health problem;
- Offering you ways to participate in your recovery; and
- Suggesting a care plan to help you return to your daily activities.
We also focus on:
- Reinforcing the importance of self-management in association with your treatment plan;
- Providing advice on the appropriate and regular excercises that are tailored for you; and
- Stressing on the importance of a balanced diet and strong body awareness.
Tuesday-Friday: 8am - 6:20pm
Saturday: 8am - 1:20pm
Sunday- Monday: Closed
Visa, EFTPOS or cash.
Consultation time is 40 minutes.
Terms And Conditions
Patient cancellations or unscheduled no-shows within 24 hours of a scheduled appointment will incur payment of the full-appointment fee.
Private Health Benefits
The majority of private health insurance funds cover part or all of the costs associated with Osteopathic treatments, depending on your level of cover.If your health fund is a member, we have a of HICAPS terminal for you to swipe and claim your benefit on the spot.
You do not need a Doctors referral for an Osteopathic consultation as a private patient. However, if you are seeing an Osteopath under the Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) plan you are required to have your Doctors referral with you.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now