Padstow Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre
Our vision is to provide the highest standard of physiotherapy care to optimise functional mobility and quality of life. We are committed to promoting health, well-being and disease prevention to all patients. We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all clients with dignity and respect.
Practice Mission Statement
To provide the highest quality patient treatment, ensuring professionalism, quality assurance, commitment to updating current research & knowledge base; as well as offering a personalised treatment.
Padstow Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre has provided Physiotherapy to the local community since 1999. It has quickly established itself as the first choice Physiotherapy practice for any injury / pain or disability.
- Orthotic Prescription- customised via force plate & computer analysis
- Real Time Ultrasound Imaging - for back pain treatment, womens health, incontinence utilising pressure biofeedback, video & computer biofeedback
- Computer Posture Analysis - Identify your “posture number & start to work on fixing those alignment problems.
- Plasters / Splints - back, knee, wrist, ankle, elbow, application of waterproof plasters
- Natural Products - Drug free alternatives to anti –inflammatory, Traumeel, Zeel, Fisiocrem & Perskindol
- Physio / Swiss Gym Balls - Great for exercise programs, posture, flexibility, sitting
- Braces / Supports - (full range available from Back, Neck, pillows, & seat fixtures).
- Laser Therapy - for pain relief, lymphoedema, scar management & tissue healing.
- Video Analysis - Sports Assessment, Running & Walking assessments Fitness Assessments & Weight Loss programs
- Work & Sports Conditioning Programs
HICAPS & EFTPOS - Health Fund cards are accepted for on the spot claiming of rebates
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
As a QIP accredited practice
our clients can be assured that:
- You are delivered safe, high quality physiotherapy care,
- Safe equipment is used,
- Client records are kept private & secure
- Our practice is committed to ongoing staff education & training,
- Your rights & needs as a client are respected, &
- Regular improvements are made in the services we offer you.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now