135 Ferny Way
Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Patricia McNab - Naturopathy
What Is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy draws on the following healing modalities to trigger your body's innate healing mechanisms:
- Western Herbal Medicine - extracts, tinctures and tablets derived from plants and tailor-made for your specific condition.
- Nutrition - I will ascertain any areas where your diet is lacking or needs change and will create a treatment plan especially for you.
- Nutritional Supplements - I will prescribe these if you are found to be lacking in any vitamins or minerals.
- Massage - Are your shoulders feeling tight, or does your back ache? I may use massage to release muscle tension.
Naturopathy offers your body support as it heals and treats the root causes of any health imbalances in the body.
- Bachelor of Acupuncture
- Diploma of Applied Science (Naturopathy)
- Certificate of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Fellow of AACMA
- Member of ANTA
If you're looking for a qualified Acupuncturist, Naturopath or Herbalist who has a passion for helping people achieve optimal health in comfortable and caring surroundings, you've come to the right place! Patricia McNab is a Natural Therapist with a passion for helping people like you achieve good health.
Acupuncturist, Patricia McNab offers a holistic approach to healing in a supportive, comfortable environment. Call Patricia to book your Traditional, Laser or Cosmetic Acupuncture appointment today.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is a healing modality dating back thousands of years. If you would like to take an effective, natural path in managing a health concern, call Patricia McNab to hear about how she can help you.