Perfectly Balanced Life
67 Percy st
Servicing area: Mitcham and Box Hill
Improve your staff’s well-being and resilience, incorporate mindfulness training in your workplace. Connect with Karen to learn more or get a quote.
Group Hypnotherapy & Office Yoga
Mindfulness and Group Hypnotherapy in the Workplace
Workplace stress has adverse effects on a person’s physical and mental health.
Employees who suffer from work-related stress are more prone to engage in unhealthy habits like smoking, excessive alcohol drinking, emotional eating and more.
Using a holistic and flexible approach to address these problems can help you and your workers have a more compassionate, resilient, and harmonious workplace.
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy or ACT enables hypnotherapists to identify counterproductive thoughts and develop constructive ways to think and respond.
Depending on your needs and requirements, Karen can help you create a course for your team.
Here are some of the group offerings she provides:
Improving Sleep Patterns
- Healthy sleeping tips
- Mindfulness techniques
- Deep relaxation hypnosis
- Self-hypnosis training
Basics of Mindfulness
- Introduction to mindfulness (how the brain works, awareness to unhelpful thoughts and emotions, how thoughts and emotions impact decisions, how to quiet and focus the mind)
Mindfulness and Hypnotherapy to Transform Stress
- Learn about stress, how it impacts the body, how you can transform it with tools and skills
- Group hypnotherapy
- Self hypnosis
Mindfulness Based Resilience Building
- Learn to build personal resilience using HeartMath skills and technology
- Learn the concepts of resilience and how it relates to energy, stress and performance
- Introduction to Depletion to Renewal grid (3 strategies for building and sustaining resilience, understanding and demonstrating coherence, learning the coherence and resilient building techniques)
Mindfulness Self Compassion
- Introduction to the practice, science and techniques of self-compassion.
- Workshop that uses chairs to help stretch, build strength and balance, relax the body and quiet the mind.
- Mindfulness, Values Identification and Goal Setting
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
- Mindfulness, Building Confidence and Self-esteem
- Mindfulness, Active Listening & Building Solid Working Relationships
If left unmanaged, work stress has significant health consequences. Not to mention the effects it has on business performance and costs.
You can create an environment that fosters your employee’s well-being, value and creativity. Contact Karen to learn more about the courses she offers or receive a quote.