Perth School of Reflexology
Reflexology is a wholistic, non-invasive therapy which complements other therapies and modern medicine.
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is based on the principle that all parts of the body are reflected on the feet, hands and ears. A qualified reflexologist will use a combination of pressure techniques on these reflexes in order to address imbalances in the mind and body.
Some of the proven benefits of reflexology include:
- Reduces muscular tension and joint pain
- Relieves fatigue
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases energy and reduces tension
- Boosts lymphatic function
- Detoxifies the body and mind
- Improves circulation
- Enhances the body's natural healing processes, assisting ailments such as skin disorders, respiratory conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders etc….
- Promotes calmness and a sense of well-being
- Relaxes the body and mind
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Soothes emotional distress
"With Reflexology, it is the person we treat, not their disease."