End Physio & Pilates Physiomoves
West End QLD 4101
Servicing area: West End, Highgate Hill, South Brisbane, Woolloongabba & Hill End
Aches and pains? tired? Sore? No energy? Countless massages, chiro, osteo sessions not providing long term change? Time to get back in shape, enjoy your life, join Emma in her studio or online for your workout program tailored specific to you today!
Physiotherapist & Personal Trainer, Chronic & Postural Pain, Ante & Post Natal Rehab
Emma Najman is a physiotherapist, pilates & fitness instructor and Yoga Therapist who leads specialised exercise based rehabilitation for clients experiencing chronic & postural pain, ante and post natal, and post surgery including cancer rehab.
She has over 25 years of experience working with chronic postural and post surgical conditions.
Emma conducts assesssments, private, duo and small group classes in person and online using Physiotherapy, Pilates and Yoga Therapy mind & body techniques, designed to each individual’s needs. She provides personalised care through monitoring and advice to ensure individual goals are met.
How does the End Physio Program work?
- You choose your workout type
- Select the number of days in a week and length of workout you can commit to
- Identify you concerns
- Undertake thorough assessment
- Set your goals together
- Work through your program prescribed with support
- Work through progressions as you improve
- Emma will monitor, give you feedback and adjust your program accordingly.
Schedule of Classes:
|Monday||7:00 am to 7:00 pm (studiomoves)|
|Tuesday||7:00 am to 9:30 am (private studiomoves)|
|Wednesday||5:00 pm to 6 pm (studiomoves)|
|7:00 pm (mumamoves/matmoves)|
|Thursday||7.00 am to 11 am (studiomoves)|
|Friday||7:00 am to 9:30 am (Private studiomoves)|
|Saturday||8:00 am to 10:00 am (studiomoves)|
|10:00 am to 11:00 am (private studiomoves)|
- A maximum of 4 participants per class for studio pilates.
- Assessment is required prior to any class.
- Bookings are recommended for matwork classes. A maximum of 8 per class.
- As with any physical activity, before you start any fitness regimen, please consult with your doctor to ensure you are aware of your current health condition and know any restrictions you may have.
- Private health fund rebates apply with most health funds under Physiotherapy.
Time to make change, end pain, book in & gain today!
Advanced Diploma of the Pilates Method
Yoga Arts Level 1, Yoga Therapist