Pro Sports Massage
330 Milton Rd
Auchenflower QLD 4066
Servicing area: Auchenflower, Kedron, Brisbane Inner City & Northside Suburbs QLD
Say goodbye to aches and pains.
Sports Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Natural Massage Oil
Eliminate Pain With the Perfect Massage
Are you experiencing pain? Feeling stressed? Or perhaps you need to relax? Pro Sports Massage offers a wide range of massage services in Auchenflower QLD to address your issues and improve your overall wellbeing.
Hi! I’m Mike Livingstone, a qualified sports and therapeutic massage therapist.
I’ve been in the massage industry for more than 18 years and the preferred therapist of professional athletes. My massage techniques primarily aim to treat and prevent sports injuries, enhance athletes’ physical performance, and treat trigger points.
In addition to those benefits, my sequence also relieves muscle tension, headaches, as well as help in realigning posture and increasing mental clarity.
I am knowledgeable and skilled in a variety of massage sequences, from gentle and relaxing to moderate and strong.
You’ll find my massage hub equipped with top quality tables, natural essential oils, and special treatments that soothe, repair, relax and rejuvenate.
My specialisations include the following:
- Remedial, Deep Tissue & Sports Massage
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Aromatherapy, Relaxation & Swedish Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Reflexology Foot and Hand Massage
- Baby Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
My Major Services
Sports Massage is generally ideal before, during, and after an athletic event. It helps you achieve peak performance as it relaxes your nerves.
This type of massage can also help prevent potential injuries if rendered by a professional therapist who is knowledgeable about the workings of the human anatomy and physiology.
Types of Sports Massage
- Eliminates toxins embedded in muscle fibers
- Promotes faster healing
- Releases tension or stress resulting from excess physical activity
- Reduces the possibility of scar tissue build-up
- Improves elasticity of tissues
- Reduces pain
- Relaxes muscles
- Reduces levels of anxiety and stress
- Promotes wellbeing and health
Hot Stone Massage
This unique therapy involves the application of water-heated basalt stones of varying sizes on key points on the body to give it a deep, comforting massage.
The direct heat combined with massage is a perfect way to relax the muscles and soothe the mind.
- Treats inflammation or muscle injury
- Helps the body to detoxify and heal
- Constricts the blood vessels, which stimulates the nervous system by drawing blood and waste products along the body
- Relaxes the muscles
- Releases pain and discomfort
Products for All-Day Relaxation
Natural Massage Oil with additional essential oils
Made to order
$10 per 750 ml
Natural Massage Wax with essential oils
Made to order
$10 per 500 ml
$17 per 100 ml bottle
Earthsentials & Skinfresh beauty therapy salon products
Book an appointment and bid your aches and pains goodbye.