Rebecca Urban - Natural Fertility Management
Servicing areaProspect, South Australia
Natural Fertility Management™
Having a baby is a precious gift and conceiving a child should be an easy, natural process. Sadly for many couples it is an extremely distressing experience as they have difficulty conceiving and maintaining a pregnancy. The causes of infertility are many and varied, and affect both females and males. Sometimes lifestyle factors such as diet, nutritional deficiencies, stress, or exposure to a toxic environment are an issue or a man’s sperm count is too low and sometimes there is hormonal imbalance in one or both partners.
Rebecca takes a holistic approach to fertility issues and uses both conventional and complementary medical models to diagnose and address issues that could be compromising a couple’s chance of conceiving. She happily works in co-operation with Fertility Clinics and Medical Specialists and provides a relaxed environment where both individuals and couples feel comfortable discussing their specific set of circumstances.
For most couples the causes of infertility can be identified. Rebecca welcomes both partners sharing equal responsibility for a healthy ongoing pregnancy. Fertility is a couple issue, not just a woman’s issue. Good reproductive outcomes require a focus on both partners.
Natural Fertility Management Programmes include:
- Preconception Health Care
- (PCHC) for men and women – includes sensible and practical advice on PCHC based on research from Foresight – The Association for the Promotion of Preconceptual Care (UK), The Jocelyn Centre (NSW) and years in Clinical practice. Lifestyle factors have been shown to be important to ensure a healthy periconception period and “boost” conception.
- Overcoming Fertility Problems
- – includes Preconception Health Care and treatment of male and female infertility and “unexplained” infertility.
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- - An integrated medical and naturopathic approach can often succeed in even the most difficult cases. Causes can be due to maternal, paternal or mutual issues. All of these will be investigated.
- IVF Support
- - Although research shows that the best results are achieved with the implementation of a Preconception Health Care period, complementary support can be offered at any stage. This programme will improve your overall health with a focus on nutritional deficiencies and stress reduction. Treatment protocols are individually tailored.
- Age Related Infertility
- (male and female)- Research has confirmed “the older one is the more adverse lifestyle factors one is likely to have acquired, with subsequent adverse impact on eggs or sperm” (Tremellan K, 2008 Hum Reprod Update 14-3, Lewis & Allen 2005 Cell and Tissue Research) A man’s age as well as a woman’s impacts on the risk of miscarriage and congenital anomalies. PCHC can address these issues.
- Low Ovarian Reserve
- – A woman is born with the amount of (immature) eggs that will be released during her life. Although there is nothing one can do to increase this amount, PCHC can have an effect on the quality of eggs thus increasing her chances of a successful pregnancy.
- – learn how to identify fertile times and avoid conception naturally.
Natural Fertility Management™ is only available through Naturopaths who have undergone specialist Post Graduate Training.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now