0422 223 508
Floreat WA 6014
Floreat, Western Australia
"We are beginning to understand in medical science the degree to which nature of thoughts and emotions actually determines the physical substance and structure and function of our bodies"
Dr.John Hagelin, Quantum Physicist (Secret)
Renata Jurza Holistic Kinesiology
Holistic Kinesiology is the most comprehensive and fastest growing of the modern natural therapies!
Kinesiology is a communication tool that enables a person to access and upgrade their performance in all areas of their life. Kinesiology is the science of energy balancing and is grounded in the study of anatomy and physiology. It uses muscle monitoring to determine the origin of the stress and the relevant corrections to diffuse imbalance within the body. Kinesiology enables the practitioner to detect and correct various imbalances that may relate to the stressors, nutrition, learning problems, minor injuries and other issues the client meets in their daily life!
One to one work in kinesiology has developed into a very successful and respected area of the health and healing field.The use of muscle testing to identify the stresses and imbalances beneath many of our health and performance problems has proven to be a remarkable tool.
What Happens Within A Consultation?
An issue or specific symptoms are discussed with the kinesiologist and are than documented.The client usually lies on a massage table (fully clothed) while the therapist uses gentle muscle monitoring to access information about the client's physical state and subconscious negative habitual patterns. After identification of the bottom-line causes of the imbalance, gentle, relaxing techniques are used to restore natural energy flow. Some clients will experience immediate relief of symptoms, while others feel a general state of wellbeing with symptoms improving gradually over the time. Session will vary depending on the individual person and their symptoms.The sessions are 1 hour or longer based on individual needs with a maximum length of an hour and a half. Holistic Kinesiology is a mind and body balancing therapy developed by ostheopaths and chiropractors and in based on the traditional Chinese acupuncture energy system.
Health Benefits of Kinesiology
- Strengthening and improving immune system
- Facilitating change of negative mental and emotional patterns
- Emotional Stress problems
- Physical imbalances often resulting in pain (back / neck / joint / RSl pain)
- Releasing mental stress generally involving the area of learning, focus, memory and brain integration. (e.g. ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia) and other minor imbalances in mental performance
- Digestive difficulties
- Rectifying nutritional imbalances/deficiencies resulting in disease states
- Resolving relationship difficulties. It is a great tool in counseling and identifying the underlying problem in a very short time.
- Enhancing in sports performance an well as injury prevention
- Goal setting / future performance empowerment
- Overcoming phobias which can be life destroying for many people.
- TMJ tension,
- Assisting with self empowerment and decision-making to create a joyful life
- Helping overcome past traumas
- Clearing chemical and food allergies and intolerances
Types Of Kinesiology Modalities Used:
- Touch For Health
- Applied Physiology
- Educational Kinesiology
- Three In One Concept
- One Brain
- Integrative Kinesiology
- Stress Release
- Transformational Kinesiology
- Five Houses Of Chi
- Professional Kinesiology Practitioner - PKP
Diploma in Health Sciences
Hypnosis / Regresional Therapy
TFH and Basic Holistic Kinesiology Trainer