Rochedale Chiropractic - Chiropractic Services
Servicing areaRochedale South, Queensland
You may wonder what Chiropractic can offer? Below is a list of the just some of the indications and benefits for you and you’re whole family.
Back & Neck Pain
- Reduce pain.
- Decrease need for medication.
- Correct poor posture.
- Correct joint misalignment, disc, ligament and muscular injuries.
- Treatment of work related injuries.
- Improved range of motion.
- Manual or non manual (Non clicking) technique.
Headaches and Migraine
- Commonly associated with spinal stress particularly upper neck.
- Tends to reduce the severity and frequency of migraines.
- Other influencing factors for migraine such as allergies, posture and stress are considered.
- Care of joint, ligament and nerve and muscle problems of the limbs as well as the spine.
- Improved joint mechanics may prevent injuries.
- Trreatment can reduce spinal stress associated with forward or imbalanced postures eg Cycling.
- Safe and comfortable treatment using specialised equipment.
Care for Babies
- Identify and and provide care for upper neck and cranial bone complications from in-uterine constraint and birth trauma.
- Very gentle safe and effective.
- Correct neck range of motion limitations.
- Identify & correct spinal and postural problems early.
- Maintain good co ordination and spinal health.
- ‘Growing pains’ may be associated with spinal or extremity injury.
- May improve mobility, vitality, endurance and appetite.
- Improvements reported for arthritic or chronic ailments associated with the aging process.
- Reduce the reliance on pain relief medication.
- Techniques are modified – comfortable, low force and safe for osteoporotic or degenerated spines.
Why Have a Chiropractic Treatment?
In a general sense Chiropractic treatment seeks to remove structural blocks or impairments to spinal or nervous system functioning to thereby enable the body’s own natural healing mechanisms to work at their best.
Likewise there may be an emotional block that compromises body physiology. One might notice that their physical symptoms are aggravated with heightened stress. This may indicate a need for a Mind- Body approach such as NET.
Initial Consultation & Treatment (if appropriate) - $95
Standard Adjustment - $58
Family Rate (3 or more consecutively) - $48
10% Discount for Children, Students & Pensioners
HiCAPS instant Health Fund rebates. DVA registered.
Free Spinal Screening for new Clients
Mon,Tues & Thurs: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Wed: 2:00pm - 6:30pm
Fri: 8:30am - 12:30pm