Find a Meditation Teacher in your area
I am an experienced and qualified psychotherapist and mindfulness meditation teacher. I specialise in the treatment of trauma, anxiety and depression.
Everybody wants to feel good in their body. – To be comfortable, present and confident enough to steer their lives in a way that best serves them.
But trauma, anxiety, and other difficult emotions leave people feeling out of control, and the body feeling unsafe and uncomfortable.
I offer a unique set of tools and techniques that tap into the creative life-force within, awakening and refining your body-mind's natural tendency to move towards healing and wholeness.
Some of the tools, techniques and approaches that I have trained in, which continue to inform my work.
- SensoriMotor Psychotherapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Soul-Centred Psychotherapy
- Energy Psychology, including Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping)
- Focusing (Gendlin)
- Generative Trance Work (Stephen Gilligan)
- Yoga, Qi Gong and other embodiment practices
- Dream analysis
- Member of Australian Teachers of Meditation Association (ATMA)
- Registered psychotherapist, Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- SensoriMotor Psychotherapy (Level 1 completed) – completing Level 2
- Ongoing workplace consultancy, including Deakin University, Relationships Australia, Powerhouse, Breast Cancer Network Australia, Cat Protection Society
- Registered trained teacher, Secret Elements Qi Gong 2015
- Performance Coach - Royal Melbourne Hospital, Physician Training, 2012-2014
- Registered trained teacher, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Teaching 2013
- Supervision training, VICSERV
- Soul-Centred Psychotherapy (4.5 years training)
- Trained Teacher, Ashtanga Yoga
- Masters Human Resource Management, Monash University