Naturopath, Sports & Rehabilitation Therapist
Servicing areaMetro South Australia
Russell is a naturopath with over 24 years of experience in integrative and functional medicine.
Throughout his career, he has provided health and lifestyle advice and consultation for many health and retail companies.
At his private clinic in Unley, South Australia, you benefit from all the tools you need to attain optimum body function. They also provide a range of specialists and services for a full range of complementary services to clients.
Whether you're an athlete or not, you will benefit from naturopathic medicine's holistic interventions.
As each patient has a unique medical condition, specialised treatment plans are developed to meet their specific needs.
Dietary recommendations, nutritional supplements, exercise and lifestyle advice, or hands-on physical therapy may be included in your treatment.
Russell’s modalities of specialisation include:
- Functional and Integrative Medicine and Diagnostics
- Therapeutic Massages, Rehabilitation Massages & Deep Tissue Massages
- Trigger Point Therapy & Myofascial Release
- Hormone Balancing
- Hair Tissue and Mineral Analysis
- Sports Nutrition, Sports Injuries, Exercise Physiology and Injury Prevention
- Optimal Health and Operant Conditioning
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy and Holistic Health Methods
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Women's Health & Hormone Management, Fertility & IVF
Treating Patients with:
- Back & neck pain, headaches & migraines, sciatica & nerve pain
- Golfer's elbow & tennis elbow
- Rotator cuff injuries & shoulder bursitis
- Knee and ankle injuries
- Tendonitis and sports injuries
- Infertility, menopause, hormone imbalances
- Gastrointestinal & digestive issues
- Infections, candida, and fungal problems
- Food allergies & sensitivities
- Metal toxicity, facilitating detoxification and cleansing
- Metabolic & functional diseases, fatigue, energy issues
- Mood disorders & mental health issues
- Autoimmune conditions
- Acidity and inflammation
- Initial consult
- 1 hour/1.5 hour
- Follow up
- 1 hour
- Mini consult
- 30 minutes
- Functional Testing & Diagnostics (POA)
- Food Allergy Test
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
- Urinary Hormones
- Functional Stool Testing
- Genetic Testing
- Foam Roller
Russell is a registered provider for private health rebates for Naturopathy and Remedial Therapy.
- Monday: 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
If you need to cancel or change an appointment, please do so 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, a full cancellation fee will apply.
Here are some testimonials from Russel’s previous clients:
“Russ offers a wholistic service like no other .... he's managed to balance old persistant injuries & assisted me to release patterns of holding in my body on emotional, mental & physical levels. I've used alternative therapies all my life as we were raised this way and highly recommend Russ. With gratitude ... Ahilya” - Ahilya Lucille
“Amazing. Go see him. Now. It's good for what ails you! I killed my back on Saturday, and I'm going to take a while to recover, but now I'm mobile again. Cheers Russ!” - Josh Mickan
The hassle of trying to keep track of several diet plans, massage therapist recommendations, trainer recommendation, and doctor's suggestions is exhausting.
Russell can help you tie everything together and keep you on track.
For more information about the proper treatment for your condition, please contact Russell.
- Bachelor of Applied Science In Naturopathy
- Bachelor of Applied Science In Naturopathic Sports Medicine
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now