Sanctuary Lifestyle Clinic - Services
Our Integrative General Practitioner Dr Andrew Pennington covers all aspects of family medicine practice. With a unique approach we are happy to be your family practitioners.
We can assist with:
- Lifestyle, Nutritional and Preventive Medicine advice
- Plant-based Nutrition
- Integrative & Functional Medicine
- Skin Checks and Minor Surgery
- Travel Medicine
- Vaccinations & Child Health Checks
- Women’s Health including Hormonal Implant and IUD insertion (eg Implanon and Mirena)
- Pregnancy and Antenatal Shared Care
- Men’s Health
- Chronic Disease Management and Prevention
- Mental Health and Behavioural Disorders in Adults and Children
Psychology and Counselling
We have partnered with ACS (Adventist Counselling Services) to bring general psychology and counselling services. Claire Marsh our friendly psychologist consults currently on Wednesdays & Thursdays. We accept medicare referrals under a GP Mental Health Plan.
Naturopathy, alongside your GP and/or other health professionals, incorporates natural medicine, including herbal and botanical medicine, clinical nutrition and dietary and lifestyle advice. Kendra Samuels is our Naturopath and Herbalist.
Our naturopath can assist with:
- Immune Function: Autoimmune disease, allergies, hay-fever & frequent colds and flu's
- Digestive Complaints: Irritable bowel disease (IBS), bloating, dyspepsia, chronic constipation, Inflammatory bowel disease & small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Men's Health: Gout, low libido, reproductive health, healthy ageing, benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Women's Health: Fertility, premenstrual syndrome, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), menstrual irregularities, menopause
- Skin Health: Acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Weight Management: Manage weight, improve physique for athletes and gym enthusiasts
Our passionate Functional Nutritionist Ann Taylor works to change your relationship with food and diet to achieve better health outcomes.
Consultations involve collecting and collating detailed information to help the practitioner understand the whole person and to then consider the interaction of biological and environmental factors that may be contributing to signs and symptoms.
The goal is to empower patients to take back self-control, achieve their health goals, and be supported practically and empathetically along the way.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now