Kinesiology & Coaching with Melanie Kearney
Melanie Kearney has a history in yoga, lifestyle & preparation, and is a licensed kinesiology instructor in her 9th year of service.
She is willing to inspire people to turn their lives differently.
An introductory consultation starts with a 30-minute health record of what you want your goal to be. The first hour in kinesiology is observed. This requires 1.5 hours of follow up sessions. Nevertheless, a limited session of 1 hour can be reserved.
Benefits of Kinesiology
- Allow clarification and positive changes in behaviour and habits
- Link your drive and desire to do so and what not to do to improve your well-being and objective
- Aid building your ‘searching method’ to find proof in your daily lives of your expected performance at work and play.
- Relieve muscle discomfort, postural rigidity and fatigue due to stress
- Offer you powerful intellectual, emotional awareness and physical energy management techniques
- Allows you to unlock the energy to make and perform on meaningful conscious choices and constructive behavioural changes
- Help to open up new perspectives into the link between the body and emotional feeling at each session
- Assisting you with your physical or kinesiological counseling is a complementary service
- Lying on the massage table fully clothed
- Muscle function pre-checks, including hydration, to be tracked
- Muscle evaluation and testing of motion range and stability
- Carry out a behavioural investigation process by removing stress factors, focused on muscle parameters and kinesiological procedures
- Can involve re-examination of the past, childhood memories, underlying memory, early cognitive memory or potential uncertainty in predictions.
Request a booking and compare the advantages that it will give you.