Find a Remedial Massage Therapist in your area
Member since 2010
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
Relieve Pain - Gain Life... SCENAR therapy is unique because it interactively locates, measures and prompts problem areas in the body (asymmetries) through the skin to HELP RELIEVE PAIN AND RESTORE FUNCTION.
Welcome to Scenar AdvantageThe name ‘SCENAR’ is an acronym for Self – Controlled – Energo – Neuro – Adaptive Regulator.
SCENAR was invented and further developed by RITM OKB ZAO – the only manufacturer of the original SCENAR devices.
The SCENAR devices stimulate the skin surface with specifically shaped electric impulses, based on the patterns of natural nervous discharges. Constant measurement of electric skin parameters provides an intelligent feedback mechanism, involving the patient (sensing the power of stimulation), the device (measuring the skin parameters to dose duration and intensity of delivered impulses) and the operator (applying the device to the proper location for a proper amount of time).
The pattern of SCENAR discharges stimulates the nervous pathways, restoring and regulating conductivity, thus improving nervous regulation of affected organs and tissues. All SCENARdevices, both professional and home use implement this feedback system for precise measurement of delivered stimulation.
The impulse shape, based on the natural nervous discharges, is readily accepted by the organism, with a patented modulation algorithm preventing accommodation - subtle modifications in the impulse parameters do not let the targeted pathways become accustomed and no longer receptive to the treatment. The impulse shape and power settings allow for intense, but non-damaging stimulation of all nervous paths in the body.
SCENAR devices include an amplitude modulation mode, with special impulse settings to facilitate hormonal and immune response and stimulate muscle activity. This stimulates blood and lymph circulation, improves tissue nutrition, and provides an anti-inflammatory effect.
Another SCENAR feature is a diagnostic mode, measuring the electrical response of the skin to a “sample” discharge. This is used by the SCENAR devices themselves for selecting the optimally sensitive places and duration of treatment.
SCENAR does not treat a particular disease or condition, it stimulates the body’s own healing recourses.
Nowadays thousands of medical professionals are using the SCENAR as an integral part of their medical practice.
At present the SCENAR medical devices have been recognized in 60 countries all over the world: the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Italy, Israel, Hungary, Czech Republic, Turkey, South Korea, the US, etc.
Conditions treatable with SCENAR
SCENAR can be used on most types of disease or injury and can be used to assist with the following conditions:
- Acute and chronic pain such as back/neck pain, sciatic pain, chest pains and migraines
- Gastrointestinal conditions including abdominal pain, Acid indigestion, indigestion, gas, diarrhea, constipation
- Autoimmnune diseases including lupus
- Respiratory conditions such as asthma, influenza, congestion, bronchitis, laryngitis
- Genito-urinary conditions such as bladder infection, cystitis, prostate and period pain
- Psychological and emotional conditions such as trauma, stress, tension
- Dental problems and diseases such bleeding gums, toothache, gingivitis, bad breath
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as arthritis, paraesthesia, gout, growing pains, rheumatism, scoliosis, disc herniation
- Circulatory/heart conditions such as hypertension and hypotension
- Skin conditions and ailments including eczema, shingles, dermatitis, age spots, burns, bunions, bedsores, chapped hands, cuts, scratches, ingrown hair/toenails, and insect stings or bites, age spots and lines
- Athletic and other injuries including athletes foot, muscle cramps, spasms and strains, bursitis
- Eye and ear injuries or infections including conjunctivitis, ear aches/infections
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, fatigue, dizziness, low energy
For all enquiries or to Book an Appointment call 02 4962 2250