South Gippsland Therapy Centre
8 Peart St
Leongatha VIC 3953
South Gippsland Therapy Centre - Myotherapy
- Marsha Livingstone
- Sarah Jordan
- Jim Hamilton
- Haydie-May Watson
What Is Myotherapy?
Myotherapy is a multi-skilled physical therapy based around the professional treatment of muscles and soft tissues. It can be applied in the preventative, corrective and rehabilitative phases of therapy to restore normal integrity of the soft tissue structure.
What Does a Myotherapist Do:
- Deep tissue massage and a variety of specific massage techniques
- Thermal therapies
- Electromechanical stimulation
- Myofascial dry needling (acupuncture needles)
- Corrective and rehabilitative exercises
- Manual lymphatic drainage
When Should You Visit a Myotherapist?
- When you have pain, particularly aching pain that lasts longer than a few days
- When movement is restricted
- If suffering head / neck or back aches and strains
- For sports or occupational induced injury
- Pain associated with stress
- When your health practitioner recommends you
- If you feel tight or just not quite right and need relaxing
Common Complaints That Can Be Treated
- General aches and pains
- Repetitive use injuries e.g; tennis elbow
- Rotator cuff shoulder pain
- Low back pain
- Shin splints
- Sport injuries
- Jaw pain
- Foot pain
For All Your Natural Heathcare Needs
For all of your professional Acupuncture & Women's Health Services in the greater Leongatha area, you can't go past us here at South Gippsland Therapy Centre.
See Karelien here at South Gippsland Therapy Centre for all of your professional Chiropractic needs. Perfect to help treat a range of conditions and symptoms.
Yoga Classes - Pilates Classes - Personal Training - Core Strength Training - Mums & Bubs Classes. No matter what type of Exercise Class you're interested in attending, we here at South Gippsland have it sorted!
Personalised attention to your strengths and weaknesses.
Come & see Margie today at South Gippsland Thearpy Centre, for a professional Physiotherapy treatment. Perfect for people of all ages.
Dr Richard Walsh & Dr Lachlan Chisholm specialises in providing a range of Osteopathy services, to people in the greater Leongatha area. Call today for more information or to make an appointment.