"To help your body to release toxins and negative belief patterns of cause and effect, and to learn to love yourself and live in happiness, joy, health and abundance!"
Massage Therapies & Orthobionomy
My name is Marilyn Pryor and I am a qualified Massage Therapist from the WA School of Massage for over 30 years. I am trained also in Deep Tissue Massage <cite(Orthobionomy), Swedish Massage, Shiatsu and Acupressure Therapy techniques. I am a certified Reiki Master, and I have been practicing energy healing for many years. I am an intuitive healer and able to tune into problem areas to release tension and stress from the body. I live in a beautiful home on the canals at South Yunderup, where the dolphins play and the canals provide a home for ducks, swans and a variety of birdlife. My massage table overlooks the canal and offers a relaxed, pleasant, private location for the massage session.
What is Orthobionomy?
Orthobionomy is a form of deep tissue muscle massage especially formulated to work deep into the DNA cell structure of the body. Effects of the therapy can take up to two to three days to emerge. These may include muscle soreness and stiffness or repressed emotion surfacing to be healed. Breathing techniques are beneficial to be incorporated in the technique, as this helps to raise repressed emotion to the surface, helping to alter DNA patterns embedded deep in the tissues.
In the course of a massage, I will probably find areas of tenderness or pain. The level of pain will depend entirely on my techniques. Receiving massage strokes in tender areas often creates a very satisfying sensation of good pain. I will therefore depend on you to ask me to decrease the pressure or try a different technique. Severe pain triggers the release of stress hormones into the bloodstream, which is hardly the goal of massage therapy.
What will the massage feel like?
It depends on the techniques used. In general a massage session may start with broad, flowing strokes which will help to calm your nervous system and relax exterior muscle tension. As your body becomes relaxed, pressure will gradually be increased to relax specific areas and relieve areas of muscular tension. You should communicate immediately if you feel any discomfort so that another approach may be taken. Massages are most effective when your body is not resisting.
Do I have a Code of Ethics?
Yes, they are as follows:
- I provide the best quality care to anyone that seeks my professional help.
- I accept all clients without discrimination.
- I acknowledge the confidential nature of the professional relationship with a client and respect each clients right to privacy.
- I practice only the modalities in which I have been professionally trained and certified.
- I in no way participate or engage in any type of sexual activities with my client.
- I maintain a safe, clean and professional environment.
General Benefits of Massage
- Stress relief and balance of energies
- Physical relaxation
- Improved circulation to muscles and cells of the body
- Relief for tight muscles and other aches and pains
- Relieve headaches
- Greater flexibility and range of motion
- Enhanced energy and vitality
- Better patterns of sleeping
Note: Marilyn only offers massage therapies to female clients.
Book an appointment with Marilyn now and learn the benefits of her massage therapies.