Shambhala Centre - The Heart of the Family
Activities For The Kids & Family
We here at the Shambhala Centre offer a variety of programs that cater for children of all age groups. The Programs we run are specifically designed to enhance a child’s six senses and improve their creativity. This in tun helps them to develop trust in their intuition and to raise their mental and emotional intelligence.
We also offer group programs for children, with programs also being able to cater for the entire family (eg Laughter Yoga). The Shambhala Centre also provides for one-on-one sessions with children and parents, depending on the individuals needs. Just call us to find out more.
Which One Of Our Regular Activities Do You Like?
- Mum and Baby
- Sensing Bubs Group Sessions (to 12mnths) - Parents and Babies
- Sensing Bubs Individual Sessions- One on One/Parent and Baby
- Sensing Toddlers Group Sessions(to 12mths) - Parents and Toddlers
- Sensing Toddlers Individual Sessions - One on One/Parent and Toddler
- Engaging Stories for Children-Group Sessions (3 – 5yrs)
ENHANCING THE SENSES:
- Enhancing Senses – Group Sessions (6 – 12yrs)
- Enhancing Senses - Individual Sessions (6 – 12yrs)
- Benefits of Imagery/Meditation
- Laughter Yoga - (5 – 12yrs)
- Laughter Yoga - (Whole Family, 13 yrs +
Art Therapy and Wizzdom Game sessions are also available to children living in the greater Port Melbourne area. Just give us a call, send us a message via the 'Make an Enquiry' button or visit our Website for more information.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now