Servicing areaMontmorency, Melbourne - East
....For your wellness
Sherbourne House has been helping the community in Montmorency, Greensborough and all surrounding suburbs since 1995. Founded by M. Robinson, the osteopathic clinic is now managed by Simon Robinson and hosts a range of natural therapies.
Sherbourne House clinic offers Osteopathic care as well as Remedial Massage. Our practitioners and therapists are highly experienced and pride themselves in their level of care for their patients.
Our experienced and caring practitioners offers the following holistic therapies:
- Remedial Massage
- Dry Needling
Common Conditions That Can Be Treated?
We treat a broad range of conditions, but the most common ones include:
- Back and neck pain
- Chronic headaches
- Pains in joints such as shoulders, knees and ankles
- Work and sports related injuries
- Pregnancy related pain
- Menstrual pain
- Asthma, colic & reflux in newborn infants
- Simon Robinson – REGISTERED OSTEOPATH, A.O.A Member , B.APP.SC. (CLIN.SC.), B.OST.SC
- Lauren Brook – REGISTERED OSTEOPATH, A.O.A Member , B.APP.SC. (COMP. MED.), B.OST.SC
- Brett Vaughan - OSTEOPATH, B.SC. MHLTH.SC
- Eva Cambridge – REGISTERED OSTEOPATH
- Maddi Kriss – REGISTERED OSTEOPATH
- Lydia Campbell – REGISTERED OSTEOPATH
- Donna Caruana – MASSAGE THERAPIST, AAMT member
Do I Need A Referral?
A GP referral is not necessary to make an appointment with us. However you may be entitled to Medicate rebates for Osteopathic treatments with a doctor’s referral as part of an Enhanced Primary Care Plan (E.P.C).
Please feel free to call us and talk to our friendly staff for more information, or to make an appointment with one of our health practitioners.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now