Sherbourne House - Remedial Massage
Servicing areaMontmorency, Melbourne - East
What Is Remedial Massage?
Remedial Massage seeks to remedy and bring about change in a muscle.
By way of muscle and postural assessment Remedial Massage treats the dysfunction causing the pain or discomfort and aims to improve range of movement and flexibility. Remedial Massage will introduce you to a range of treatments which may remedy painful conditions including soft tissue injuries.
How Does It Work?
Soft tissue injuries, while widely diagnosed as strains, sprains, or inflammation, receive minimal attention in the education of most physicians. Soft tissue injury falls between the cracks of the medical specialists.
Unfortunately, for the client, medical treatment may mask pain while leaving soft tissue restrictions which can continue to cause dysfunction, if not pain. Too often the medical community falls into the trap of treating the pain and symptoms not treating the cause.
When both pain and dysfunction are treated simultaneously, the recurrence of problems is often reduced.
Benefits of Remedial Massage
The health benefits of Remedial Massage:
- Treat muscle dysfunction, pain and discomfort in different areas ie Lower Back, Upper Back, Shoulder and Neck
- Postural and structural correction
- Assist to reduce painful conditions and injuries such as Frozen Shoulder, Sciatica, Muscle Sprains, Headache
- Assist reduction of scar tissue and adhesions
- Assist removal of lactic acid from fatigued and sore muscles
- Prevents build up of deposits in joints and lessens joint swelling
- Treatment and rehabilitation of new, old or recurring injuries
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now