SOLE DEEP MASSAGE CLINIC
CNR ADELAIDE RD & MYALL AVE
74 ADELAIDE rd
Murray Bridge SA 5253
Servicing area: MURRAY BRIDGE & SURROUNDING AREAS, MOBILE MASSAGE AVAILABLE
QUALIFIED REMEDIAL MASSAGE & CRANIOSACRAL THERAPIST
*REFLEXOLOGIST * CUPPING * LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE * SPORTS INJURY MANAGEMENT * TRIGGER POINT THERAPY * DEEP TISSUE * RELAXATION * HOT STONES & PREGNANCY MASSAGE.
QUALIFIED INFANT MASSAGE INSTRUCTOR -
ACCREDITED THERAPIST (ATMS) No. 26276
74 Adelaide Murray Bridge.
SOLE DEEP MASSAGE CLINIC
Maxine is a Fully Qualified INFANT MASSAGE Therapist & Instructor, make a booking for a Massage with your Baby.
*HOT STONE MASSAGE Just $60 competitors price $85
Maxine is a Qualified Remedial & Craniosacral Therapist. She also Specialises in Cupping & Lymphatic Drainage & Reflexology.
At SOLE DEEP we also have a PODIATRIST.
So call us and make an Appointment Today.
- SUMMER is here, come in and treat your body,
- Massage can be a start of NEW you.
- Don't put up with aches & pains DAILY
- REVIVE - RELIEVE - RENEW, ITS ALL ABOUT YOU
- Start changing your life with Maxine TODAY
- Start looking after your body
- Massage can help with Weight, Digestion & Blood Flow
- RELAX with MAX (you'll be IMPRESSED)
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK :)
KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH YOUR MIND~BODY~ SOLE
- MEMBER OF AUSTRALIAN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE SOCIETY
- EFTPOS and ON THE SPOT HEALTH FUND REBATES AVAILABLE
Reflexology is a non-invasive therapy and is based on the principle that all parts of the body are reflected on the feet and hands. A Reflexologist will use a combination of thumbs and fingers techniques on the congested reflexes in order to address imbalances in the mind and body.
Reflexology is a holistic approach that helps in:
- Assisting with the aches and pains during pregnancy
- Balancing the nervous system
- Reducing stress and tension
- Depression and anxiety
- Improving the digestive system
- Improving circulation
- Optimising health and relaxation
AURICULOTHERAPY (EAR REFLEXOLOGY)
Auriculotherapy is a therapeutic intervention in which stimulation of the auricle of the external ear is utilised to alleviate health conditions in other parts of the body.
TRIGGER POINT THERAPY
Trigger point therapy is also known as Myotherapy or Neuromuscular Therapy and applies concentrated finger pressure to "trigger points" (painful irritated areas in muscles) to break cycles of spasm and pain. It appears that most muscular pains have a trigger point that causes the muscle to go into spasms. Trigger Point Therapy involves placing pressure on that trigger point so that the muscle can relax and the pain can be lessened. Pressure is generally applied with fingers, knuckles, and elbows.
Myofascial Release technique is a crossed hands release of light sustained pressure, stretching and movement of the fascia to help soften connective tissue.
- MON 9 am to 6 pm
- TUE 9 am to 8 pm
- WED 9 am to 6 pm
- THU 9 am to 9 pm
- FRI 9 am - 5 pm
- SAT 9 am - 1 pm (by appointment)
CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
CAR PARK AT REAR
- REFLEXOLOGY - 1HR $60
- CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY - 1HR $55
- REMEDIAL SPORT - 1HR $55
- CUPPING - 1HR $55
- RELAXATION - 1HR $50
- CHILDREN U /15 - 1HR $40
- MASSAGE - 1/2HR $35
* GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE
MOBILE TRAVEL PRICES
- $40 hour
BEST IN THE BRIDGE AT THE BEST PRICE.
- Monthly Clients $5 OFF
- JERVOIS NETBALL & FOOTBALL CLUBS 2012/13/14/15/16
- JERVOIS FOOTBALL CLUB COLTS 2014
- Unity College Pedal Prix 12/13/14/15/16/17
- Tailem Bend District Development Program
- Tailem Bend Netball Club 2015/16/17
- Murray Bridge Calisthenics Club.
- Australia's Biggest Morning Tea
- Little Heroes Foundation 2013/14
- Cheyanne Richter Uren (Speedway Junior Sedan Driver) 14/15, 15/16
- Imperials Football Club 15
- Anthony Buchanan (Speedway Street Stocks 2017,2018)
- Sam Putland 410 Sprintcar Driver - 2017
- ph. 0400 275 700
SO FOR ALL YOUR ALTERNATIVE HEALTH NEEDS WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU CALL MAXINE or ALISON TODAY
- DIPLOMA IN REFLEXOLOGY
- DIPLOMA IN REMEDIAL MASSAGE
- Cert II, III,& IV in CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY
- QUALIFIED INFANT MASSAGE INSTRUCTOR
TRAINED AT THE NATURAL HEALTH ACADEMY OF AUSTRALIA.