Solutions to Health - Nutritional Services
Servicing areaAll areas by online, Skype and telephone consultations
What is Nutrition?
Simply said, Nutrition is the study of food at work in our bodies, our source for energy, and the medium for which our nutrients can function. Think of nutrition as the building blocks of life.
The essential nutrients for life include carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids (fats), as well as fiber, vitamins, minerals, and waterthe solvent for all soluble ingredients in the blood and cells. The absorption of nutrients starts the moment we begin to digest our foods, as they are transported to assist all the metabolic processes in the human body.
Good nutrition means getting the right amount of nutrients from healthy foods in the right combinations. Having nutrition knowledge and making smart choices about the foods you eat can and will help you achieve optimum health over your lifetime, and be a key to avoiding obesity, illness, and many of todays most prevalent chronic diseases.
Nutrition is just one key to developing and maintaining good health. Good health is defined as a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being a healthy mind, body, and spirit.
Long term nutrient depletion can adversely affect health and vitality, as well as possibly contribute to serious degenerative diseases. Ensuring adequate levels of essential nutrients is now a fundamental aspect of achieving optimal health.
Factors that contribute to nutrient depletion:
- Stress ( Environmental and Lifestyle)
- Strenuous exercise
- Alcohol and Caffeine
- Processed foods
- Illicit drugs
- Prescription drugs
Call Dorota on 93988052 NOW! to learn how she can help you to achieve your dream of becoming a mother.
Please visit my website www.solutionstohealth.com.au for more information
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
- Advanced Diploma of Homeopathy
- Diploma of Nutrition
- Advanced Diploma of Natural Fertility Management
- Advanced First Aid
- NHAA National Herbalist Association of Australia 153084
- ATMS Australian Traditional Medicine Society 12595
Initial Naturopathic consultation
- Bhsc, Advanced Diploma Of Naturopathy, Advanced Diploma Of Western Herbal Medicine, Advanced Diploma Of Homeopathy, Diploma Of Nutrition
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now