Find a Yoga Teacher in your area
Sophia Wulff (Mayor)
Servicing area: Servicing Brisbane suburbs & worldwide via Skype
About Sophia Wulff (Mayor) - Naturopath, Nutritionist, Pilates & Yoga Practitioner
I began my journey to becoming a Natural Therapies Practitioner by being unhealthy. I was working for a busy legal company & never felt quite right within myself. I struggled to manage chronic disease and discovered that the cause of my ill health was that I simply hadn’t been educated in how to be healthy! This led me to Naturopathy & Nutrition studies at the Australian College of Natural Medicine. It was here that I discovered how to feel healthy myself, but also how to help others reach their health goals.
Following my graduation with a Bachelor of Health Science, I travelled overseas to use my newfound skills and research African & Indian traditional medicines. Since my return to Australia, I have been consulting in private practice and have come to realise the importance of treating patients holistically, incorporating the body, mind & spirit. This discovery led me to undertake further studies as a Pilates and Yoga instructor, so I could provide clients with personalised classes & holistic exercise plans to complement their health programmes.
As well as teaching Yoga & Pilates, I also lecture in Sports Nutrition for FIAFitnation, teach at the Endeavour College of Natural Health and have written courses in Infant and Children’s Nutrition and Fertility. I also teach short courses in Meditation. I am also undertaking postgraduate study in Higher Education.
Although I enjoy working with all areas of health some of the areas I am particularly passionate about include:
- Natural Fertility
- Infant Health & Nutrition: since enjoying the journey to motherhood myself & writing courses in fertility and infant nutrition I have seen & experienced the amazing results that can be achieved using
- Naturopathic & Nutritional medicine.
- Diagnosed or suspected food intolerances & allergies e.g. gluten. Many people are diagnosed with food intolerances and feel quite lost in what to eat & how to eat. Nutritional support can provide assistance with avoiding allergenic foods & replacing them with nutritious alternatives.
- Skin health
- Emotional imbalance, depression, anxiety
- Sports Nutrition
- B. of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- B. Of Health Science (Nutrition)
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Yoga Practitioner
Naturopath & Nutritionist, Sophia Mayor-Wulff combines a range of healing modalities including Naturopathy, Yoga, Pilates and Nutrition, to create an effective treatment programme tailored to your lifestyle and budget.
Nutritionist Sophia Wulff is focused on creating dietary plans that bring you the results you seek. Sophia achieves this by taking your lifestyle and budget into consideration. If you feel as though it's time to take control of your food intolerance, allergies or ongoing weight loss issues, Sophia could be the ideal practitioner for you.